We are well aware of the fact that we have to deal with quite complicated concept and tools. There are too many questions we are trying to answer at MyBlogGuest: How to make the community useful? How to balance quality and effort? How to explain what’s quality? etc
We have been working hard to create various free guest blogging tools as well as various ways to make our common task (i.e. achieving mutual benefit) easier to grasp. While struggling with that, we have come up with a few infographics and cheatsheets that can make guest authors’ and bloggers’ lives much easier:
- Use the infographics as reference for yourself;
- Use the infographics to explain the concept to your clients or boss;
- Use the infographics to give away to your team members or freelancers for them to better understand what you need.
Here you go:
*Note: we are running one-hour #myblogguest Twitter chats weekly at 3 PM GMT / 11 am EDT. Join us hear back from the team and get guest blogging help!*
1. Infographics About MyBlogGuest
1) Our Official “How MyBlogGuest Has Been Growing” Infographic: We need a new edition as numbers more than tripled since April.
2) Graphic testimonial by our user @idreamsocial: Why MyBlogGuest Rocks: Basically we all know why but it’s a *great* way to lay this out clearly.
2. Useful Guest Blogging Cheatsheets to Download or Bookmark
3) How to Format a Web Article: Checklist: From subheadings to basic HTML code – everything you, your copywriter or editor should know to make a guest post easy to read and scan and do well in Google and social media.
4) Search Hacks to Brainstorm: Cheatsheet. Guest bloggers are always in need of *original* content ideas – here’s a clickable one to brainstorm while search Google and Bing.
— Matthew Wood (@MattWood23) February 21, 2013
3. General Guest Blogging Infographics
5) What is Guest Blogging: Infographic. One of our first users’ visualizations. It explains the concept so clearly! We also re-used it for this presentation to talk about guest blogging for author rank.
— TL Affiliates (@TLAffiliates) February 21, 2013
— Sana Knightly (@SanaKnightly) February 21, 2013
More about infographics from our previous meetings: How to create and promote infographics.
Join us next week at #MyBlogGuest Twitter chat to list best guest posts of the month!