This month we have announce our contest winners!
I hope we could have rewarded everyone who participate but that diminishes the purpose of the contest!
So we were happy to agree on the winners and here are a few honorable mentions:
- Five Fine Femme Fronted Bands. I liked it because it’s really relevant to the blog it found home at. Also, the images are lovable
- 5 of Australia’s Greatest Walking Trails – Again, highly relevant to the narrow focus of the blog and trikes with awesome CC-attributed images!
- Designing Your Website With Your Traffic in Mind Great advice + great visuals = great guest article!
- 10 Amazing Flickr Photos Of The USA Another great example of the perfect use of images
- 5 Shocking Mental Health Treatments From the Past Some really interesting facts in this one. A great example of the research well-done.
- Home Alone: 6 Tips for D.I.Y. Security A great example of how a boring topic can have an entertaining spin even without content re-focusing tactic
- Two Examples of What NOT to Do When Asking Influential Bloggers For a Link Nothing works better than examples and this post features the two very good ones. Here’s our own video that shares a few things that you should NOT do when asking for a guest post opportunity.
- The 8 Technology Marvels Of 21st Century The great topic choice and awesome visuals that make this article stick in your mind!
- 5 Addicting Pinterest Categories That Will Glue You To The Computer. And the well-known rule still applies: If you want more shares, build your article around a popular topic (think #Pinterest)
- Sex Sells: True or False? Asking a provocative question in your title is a great way to attract comments and shares
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- Brainstorm Daily to Win $1000 and Build Traffic & Connections! #MBUstorm #MyBlogGuest - April 6, 2015
- Home-Based Business Bloggers: #MyBlogGuest Invites You to Enter @ihubbub Awards! - April 2, 2015
- #AtomicChat Hosted by Ann Smarty This Week - January 27, 2015