September PUSH Thursday: Best #MyBlogGuest Guest Posts of the Month!Thursday, September 27, 2012 16:18
Three HUGE news first: (1) We are on Google Plus Hangout tomorrow! (Please join)
(2) We have launched Viral Content Buzz last week and you can promote your guest posts there for free!
(3) Our guest publishing contest is ON. Have you joined?
Now to the best guest articles of the month!
***Note: We are running Twitter chats each THURSDAY. Join us 3 pm GMT / 11 am EDT to discuss (guest) blogging best practices! Simply add our hashtag #myblogguest to your Tweetdeck, Seesmic, Hootsuite!***
- Obsessed With Niche Blogs? Go for Horizontal Guest Blogging. I actually like it when people coin their own terms: a good way to stand out in a niche (think “inbound marketing” for example)
- Setting up a Google+ event. A very thorough guide and a timely post considering we are running Google Plus Hangout tomorrow!
- Top Five Christmas Comedies. While the article is beautifully formatted and timely, I’d warn you guys from naming your guest articles using the keywords you are targeting (You don’t want to compete with your guest posts in search results!)
- How To Turn Your Attic Into A Home School Classroom That Delivers Results. I actually find it awesome that MyBlogGuest can find so tightly-relevant niche-specific guest post placements!
- Historical Trails Around the South of France. Jim Liston is helping a charity called Operation of Wildlife, so he has our support!
- The Surprising Benefits of Charity Work. There are never enough ways to encourage people do good!
- 4 Reasons Why You Must Visit Scotland’s Most Famous City. Nicely formatted and inspiring article and a beautiful site!
- WordPress Tips for Creating the Perfect Bio Page. Some really useful tips here and I am sure we have lots of WordPress bloggers here to take a not of those.
- Innovative Marketing & Research: Using Google Street View for Real Estate. A great niche spin to make your article relevant to your business while keeping it interesting for the blog audience
- Pinterest As a World Exploration Tool. Pinterest is great for re-focusing your content. It can be used for food, fitness, content, etc inspiration and that always results in an awesome post!