Our spring official contest is one with the twist: to participate, you need to make a video screencast of how you are using *any* feature of MyBlogGuest.
Here’s a good example.
You can have a voice explanation or simply screencast what you are doing (with no or any sound). Once you have a video, simply upload it to Youtube and share here.
The one wins who gets most views to his/her video. BUT there will also be editorial picks who will win cash prizes as well! We are going to give away a lot of cash!
***Get Traffic and Links! Win Cash!
- Traffic! Each and every video will be promoted on our official blog as well as from our various social media profiles. You know I quite good at promoting, right?
- Links! You’ll get full credit (with the link to your preferred home page)
- Cash! We’ll make sure to appreciate your efforts!
*** How to Participate:
- Create the video screencast (make it as attractive as you want / can)
- Upload to Youtube (feel free to link to MyBlogGuest in the description as well as your own website). Preferably include “MyBlogGuest” or “My Blog Guest” or MyBlogGuest.com” in the title
- Post the link to the video + the link to your home page (feel free to include the preferred anchor text for me to link to)
Note: We might edit your video a bit (like we did here), e.g. to make it shorter. In this case we’ll count views to our video as well as your video together (you’ll win in any case!)
*** Here are a few tutorials on making a screencast: you’ll see it is quite easy!
- How to Create a Screencast Like a Pro with These 6 Online Tools;
- Any Tips for Creating Video Tutorials?
Tip: If you are the only one to participate in the contest, YOU’ll win all the prizes.
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- Brainstorm Daily to Win $1000 and Build Traffic & Connections! #MBUstorm #MyBlogGuest - April 6, 2015
- Home-Based Business Bloggers: #MyBlogGuest Invites You to Enter @ihubbub Awards! - April 2, 2015
- #AtomicChat Hosted by Ann Smarty This Week - January 27, 2015