Early Summer Guest Posts, Round-up, Part 2Tuesday, August 7, 2012 12:16
And we are still catching up listing our most awesome guest posts for this summer.
Unlike our team (we are either already on vacation or going to one of these days), our users seem to need no rest! They are writing and publishing like crazy – which is a good thing of course because that’s what we are up to!
Anyway, here’s another June round-up from Sana – almost right from her vacation!
A lot of new players this time!
1. Foods That You Can Cook With Wine (via enjoycookingclasses.com): I think it’s not what you thought about, it’s when wine is among ingredients. Wine-containing food ideas by Amy Fountain of tabletopfountainstore.com
2. How To Enhance Business Sales Through Online Networks (via productshare.org.uk): in this article Julie Robert of dailytrader.com outlines three major aspect of sales you can cover with online networks.
4. How to Make Money with Outsourcing (over at money.icciev.com): actually the number of options is huge, just look around; Paul of earningmoneyonline.co.uk lists and describes advantages of those that you are most likely to succeed in: content writing, web design and programing.
5. Tips for Sprucing Up a Bland Apartment (via ourhometools.com): Are you tired of your apartment? Want something fresh and new? Then read these great ideas by Ingrid Peterson of rpmeastvalley.com to make your home stay hours exciting and colorful.
7. 3 Examples on How to Dress Your Kids Well (over at widecraft.com): children like adults have to have everyday and nice clothes, but let’s just not forget they are still kids. Some tips for parents of boys and girls by Becky of vineyardvines.com
10. Article Formats That Stand the Test of Time (via nowsell.com): some things really never stop working through time, you can modify and adapt them to any topic, but the basis remains the same. Formats were listed and described by Valerie Mellema of wordsyouwant.com
11. Get Your Kids Crafting (over at thediarymad.com): it’s a very exciting thing to do for getting on better with your kids, it’s fun, and it’s step-by-step guide like – one of the method from the previous article; by Emm of emmaline.co.uk
13. I Reckon The Beauty Of Golf Courses Is Really In The Eyes Of The Beholder! (over at koobflog.com): I think at the moment golf are among the most popular sports here at the forum; this post is written by Chad of pgavillage.com
15. 5 Essential Points You Should Know About Responsive Web Design (via cssreflex.com): web design is listed in one of the posts above as a great profession and a way to earn online; this one gives more details about it by Sara of gographicsonline.ca
18. Twitter and Mental Health: Getting the Most Out of Your Tweeting Experience (over at tecnodux.com): Rhona Finkel of psychcentral.com made a research on this connection; it’s deep, cognitive, and funny!
20. The World’s Most Expensive Scooter That Might Be Really Worth The Price Tag (via autonovices.info): interesting facts for two-wheel drive lovers by Mark Taylor of myscooterparts.co.uk
23. Why a Blog Title is More Important than You May Think (via thefriendlyblogger.com): three rules for a catching blog post title by Stephane Brault of vpnhero.com
25. Money Saving Tips That Don’t Always Add Up (via thesuccess4life.com): very often trying to save we spend even more; Amber Tate of kanetix.ca advises to personalize all money saving tips to make them really work for you!
26. Mom, I have Google Translate – Why Do I Need to Learn Any Languages? (over at webologist.co.uk): couldn’t skip this one by Gregory van Wiel of accentpros.com – the title says a lot for itself.
28. Google+ Continues Attempts to Start Major Trends in the Social World (via idaconcpts.com): it’s not surprising, isn’t it? More by Frederick of mac-how.net