Using the Articles Gallery (as the Publisher)
The fastest way to find guest articles is the Articles Gallery (You can also find original content in Infographics Gallery and eBook Gallery). Just browse the gallery by category and tags, preview articles, read the description, look at the images and offer your blog to publish any for free.
To apply for publishing any article for free:
- Click “Get this article for free“,
- Choose your blog in the drop-down (if you have many);
- Add some details about your blog, specific requirements, etc
Here’s a detailed video explaining the process:
Hover over on “My Menu” link in the main navigation and go to “Add / Edit Sites and Tags”
There, click on a pencil icon to edit the site and try removing www part of the URL:
Then, scroll down and click “Recalculate the power”:
Make sure the system was able to find your indexed pages.
If you still see 0, please contact us.
We verify the ownership of each blog being added to our system to protect our guest authors from any possible fraud. You must verify your site before being able to offer your site to publish guest posts from our Articles Gallery.
Verifying is very easy and we are very flexible and helpful. Choose ONE:
- Meta tag verification: Please copy-paste the generated code in your header file (anywhere before closing </head> tag) and save the file. Once done, please click “Verify” button below. Once verified, feel free to remove the code.
- Email verification: Please create an email address at your domain (if you haven’t already). For example, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc. Then provide this email address in the form and we’ll send you the verification email containing further instructions.
- Manual verification: Please create any screenshot that could verify your ownership of the current site (for example, Google Analytics Dashboard screenshot, WordPress Dashboard screenshot) and email the screenshot to verify AT myblogguest.com (please use the word “Verify” in the subject of the email).
If you see this error, the first thing to do is to update your blog stats in MY MENU -> Add / Edit Sites and Tags to make sure the stats was pulled up correctly:
- Articles Gallery: To be able to make free offers there, your site needs to have a lot of pages indexed in Google and have some backlinks and references
- Article Requests. We make sure each blog there is very niche specific (no blogs that post on everything) and have some social media signals (social media shares, comments, etc).
Please try to understand that authors put lost of effort into creating articles, so we need to make sure they will get some exposure in exchange for free content.
Don’t give up though! Here’s how we can still help you build up your site quality content and user interaction:
- You can use our free content: Both Infographics Gallery and eBooks Gallery are open for bloggers of all sizes and calibre
- You can guest post using the free forums and thus get some exposure from other blogs
- You can apply to be our free Elite author (that opens up all our PRO features for free). The only requirement is to be an excited and talented blogger!
- You can use ViralContentBuzz to get some shares and exposure to your content
In the Articles Gallery we only allow short previews of the texts for security reasons – to protect our authors from their content being stolen.
When you preview an article you are able to see its category, title, short description, number of words, tags, all links, all images, and several first sentences. If you are fine with it all – feel free to offer your blog!
Offering your blog does not mean you are now obliged to publish it. In case your offer is approved you will get access to the whole text, and you are free to either publish it if you like it OR reject it if you don’t like it/if it doesn’t fit your blog.
We are not forcing you to publish anything you don’t want to! But we still have to care of authors’ safety too.
(e)Book and the Infographics galleries have created for blogger’s inspiration to diversify your content – the galleries provide some niche-related assets that bloggers may cover on their sites. The “descriptions” are given to help the blogger:
- You can use them,
- Request to write a new one
- Simply download the book/graphic – the link is always provided – and write your own thoughts
When making an offer for the eBook / infographic, you can always note that the description will be used as part of the round-up (e.g. find more books that help solve the similar / relevant problems!), request the interview from the author, or brainstorm more ways to benefit from that content.