Hot Summer Guest Blogging Round-up!Wednesday, July 18, 2012 19:35
Yeah, I know what you are thinking: “Wait! It’s summer! Who are those freaks who are still working!?”
Well, not me, because I am on the beach vacation but Sana is really working and she has compiled this huge round-up of our recent guest posts while I am having a rest!
(Oh and reading it again, I didn’t mean to say Sana is a freak LOL)
So here you go:
1. Fast Food America-Revolutionized Unhealthy Eating (via super-candy.com): some interesting and dangerous facts of fast food by Melissa Cameron of simpleitaliancooking.com and tips to avoid them for your family.
4. How Small Businesses Can Keep Up with Big Brands in AdWords (over at premierecreative.com): Trace Ronning of wordwatch.com share opinion how automation software could help small businesses in their advertising campaigns.
7. How to Make Money As An Online Translator (via money.icciev.com): Bailey Harris of homeinsurance.org reminds about a great jib opportunity for people who have good professional skills in different languages.
8. Breastfeeding: Health Benefits for Mommy and Baby (over at beibeslife.com): it’s a great article for mommies and future mommies who still have hesitations about breastfeeding by Dana Cadrette of yeastinfection.org
11. Going Hiking? Make Sure You Have the Right Clothes! (over at hikingtipsblog.com): fashion, comfort, and safety combined under stylepilot.com
12. New mums 5 step Make up Routine (over at miss-angel.com): being a mommy is a hard work, being a beautiful mommy is even harder, but still possible – tips from Gemma Dawson of gdpartysupplies.co.uk
13. 4 iPhone Apps for National League Central Division Baseball Fans (via gpsmaestro.com): guest article by Martin Monroe of idaconcpts.com – this is the type of articles we really love having in the Gallery: interesting topic, great list, and screen shots.
15. How I Managed To Find Charity Work I Love (over at charitywalksblog.com): Deena Murphy of jobs.thirdsector.co.uk knows the rules of a successful phylantropy to gain the ideal non-profit career you dream about.
16. Renewable Energy Science For Kids (over at sustainableenergysystemz.com): a great green idea on how to spend time with your kids and make it useful to nature by Madeline Binder of super-science-fair-projects.com
17. 5 Extreme Sports To Try While On Vacation (via thecrimsoncrow.com): Caving, Bungee Jumping, Ostrich Racing (yeah, that’s for real!), Scuba Diving, and Hang-gliding ideas by Liz Childers of apex-creative.com
18. Six Pack Workout (via suchgoodexercise.com): a great idea of this post except health benefits is not to forget using music during your workouts, it really makes the process easier and more enjoyable. More tips from Mr. Health of sixpackabsv.com
19. How to Add Hours to the Day (over at wellnesssultana.blogspot.com): that’s one of my most adorable wishes… Lane Goodberry of vitalityforlife.com knows and shares the secret: if you can’t change the time, start with yourself!
21. Remedy against the Latest Penguin Slap from Google (over at seosecure.com): infographic on 6 simple steps to audit your site for being organic and properly structured by Juliana of inmotionhosting.com
24. How To Market Your Business On Google+ Plus (via onlineinternetmarketinghelp.com): using social networks to promote your business (both online and offline) is crucial today. And you certainly should not forget about Google+. More ideas on that from cloudsherpas.com
25. How One Pot Cooking at Home Can Revolutionize Your Kitchen (via simply-saving.com): as simple as the title says it’s about cooking all of your food in one pot at the same time, which saves not only your money, but kitchen space as well brought to you by tendercookers.com