MyBlogGuest has always been built for its users and by its users. I didn’t even think I was going to make money from it. It was started as a free platform. I have done my best to ensure it’s 100% usable and useful for free.
Hence, we have developed powerful guest blogging tools you can access for free:
- I write on guest blogging a lot. I am doing my best to collect most useful tips in our free guest blogging eBook.
- Make sure to join our Twitter chats (Thursday, 11 am EDT / 3 pm GMT) for best-working guest blogging tricks shared weekly.
There you can learn how our users make the most of our platform as well as answer questions to get immediate answers from the representatives.
Using the Forums:
The “Looking for Authors” forum can be browsed by category. Here’s one of MyBlogGuest users’ video testimonial on the free forum success.
- All blogs in the forums are verified
- You can subscribe to any category within the forum to be emailed once each new *relevant* opportunity pops up
You can also subscribe to “Featured” guest posting opportunities which are hand-picked by our mod:
Guest blogging is hard to scale and organize. If you send a lot of requests, feel free to use “follow-up” reminders to never forget to follow-up on your guest post status:
You can also control your subscriptions to make sure you get instant email alerts of what matters to you.
Make sure to promote each guest write you place to turn it into a more powerful trust signal:
- Share your guest post in “Help needed” forum for our members and mods to share it;
- Apply to be included in “Monthly guest post round-ups”;
- Apply to be included in monthly “Guest Post Push” Thursdays
Next week we are going to have our guest push Thursday!
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- Ann Smarty Talking Influencer Marketing at #BW_Chat Twitter Chat - February 26, 2016
- Chatting on Collaborating, Brainstorming & Guest Blogging at #AtomicChat - June 2, 2015
- Best Home Blog: Build Traffic by Getting Featured! - May 7, 2015