MyBlogGuest March Round-Up and News!Tuesday, March 20, 2012 21:06
It’s been an exciting start of Spring! We’ve been featured on Mashable, SEOmoz and Search Engine Land! We are growing fast!
And while growing, we still want to be closer connected. Therefore we started a new cool tradition: weekly Twitter chats! To participate or simply to follow, join us each Thursday at 11 EST here:
(Simply authenticate with Twitter and you are in!)
Now, more goodies of March. Here’s weekly guest post round-up: guest posts placed through our platform!
2. Top Tips for Making Your Bathroom Safer (via ourhometools.com): Crispin Jones of hometech-uk-ltd.co.uk knows what dangers could be potentially hidden in your bathroom, and how to avoid them causing any troubles.
4. Outsourcing to Improve Productivity and Effectiveness: Lets Face it Were Not Good at Everything (over at thepersonaldevelopmentcompany.com): team management tips by Paul Abernathy of teambuildingactivitieshq.com
7. How to Affair-Proof Your Marriage Using Lessons from The Scarlet Letter (over at stilldatingmyspouse.com): make your marriage stringer and better with tips by Terry Ford of grammarly.com
8. Summer Dreaming – 5 Great Reasons to Send Your Child on a Summer Camp (over at rescueyouth.com): sending your kinds to a summer camp could be fun and entertaining not only for them but for you as parents as well; read this article by Lola of peakhorizon.com to know why.
10. Preparing Your Garden for Spring (via outdoorlivingsupplies.com): spring is already outside, so make sure you followed these simple tips to make your garden ready for it by Aubrey Lane of qualitysmith.com
11. How to Save Money on Cleaning Supplies (over at cutbaddebts.com): every household knows how important are cleaning supplies for your home, and we always try to choose the best, but they don’t have to cost you a fortune; Kyle Richter of creditreport.org knows how to stay economical, but still feel safe.
15. Social Business – 3 Ways Social Media Can go Beyond Marketing (over at opportunitiesplanet.com): 3 valid reasons to use social media for your business to make it more successful by Jon Stokes of freshnetworks.com
16. Frugal Valentine’s Day 101 (over at grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com): yes, we had this great holiday last month, but you could keep these ideas by Sabrina Matheson of frugalliving.com.au for your next year celebration.
18. 5 Bad Mistakes that Will Fail Your Article Marketing Campaign (via widecraft.com): things you should be aware of not to waste your time and effort by Kevin Pritchard of clickdiscounts.co.uk
19. Parenting Teens Without Losing Your Mind (via rescueyouth.com): being a parent is a huge responsibility; it’s even more difficult when you have to balance between home and work; but there are ways to handle the situation: tips from Madeline Binder of super-science-fair-projects.com
20. Tips & Gifts to Encourage Your Son to Grow Up a Golfer (over at golfbuyitonline.com): these tips could be useful if you are a golfer yourself, or at least adore this game; ideas by Nick Morris of packedfulloflove.com.au
22. Which Foods Are Worth Buying Organic (via super-candy.com): Gareth of cotswold-fayre.co.uk knows what fruits and vegetables are more likely to be keeping harmful chemicals out of the inside and which are less susceptible to absorbing chemicals at all, and thus are safer to eat non-organic.
23. Unconventional Marketing Strategies in the Restaurant and Hospitality Industry (via gourmetmarketing.net): pros and cons of using unconventional marketing for your business by Stephanie Staszko of webvitality.co.uk
24. The Science of Sleep – Infographic (over at whatispsychology.biz): bright infographic on sleeping disorders, sad statistics of injuries/car accidents it causes, and methods of treatment by Michael David of tastyplacement.com
26. Self Discipline and Dieting (via wellnesssultana.blogspot.com): Amy C. of greysidegroup.com knows some ways to enjoy your exercising and dieting without being stressed: the secret is in discipline and self motivation.
28. 7 Crucial Benefits of a Professional Website Design (over at designrshub.com): simple, logical, illustrated article by Donald Bates of soflaweb.com
30. How to Choose a Tax Accountant for Your Business (via 2012tax.org): a good account could cost you some money of course, but all in all this person will save you a lot of time and money, just choose the right person: tips by Patria Bigger of turbotax.intuit.com
31. Cut Your Taxes In Five Easy Steps (via retireyoungandwealthy.com): this time of the year most people think about their tax declaration; if you want to save a couple of dollars on your taxes read this tips by John Hughes of independentfinancialadvisor.co.uk
33. How and When Should Market your Business on Facebook to Increase Sales (over at learnaboutus.com): infographics are getting more and more popular within our publishers; this one is by our respected member John Komatsoulis
35. Progressive Rock Meets Rudyard Kipling’s “If” In New Release from Six Elements (via indiebands.ws): great post on the mission of music by Susan Hawkins of allthingsif.org