Our August Guest Posting Round-up!Thursday, August 11, 2011 11:52
We continue sharing guest posts which were arranged through our guest blogging platform and shared with our members. We believe that makes us more open and you can easily imagine what’s going on there, behind the login.
Now, get inspired: all the posts featured below vary in topics, voices and focus. We weren’t picking the most interesting or the most powerful ones. The main criteria should be variety!
Here we go:
1. Picking Gowns for Body Types (over at HerBestDeal.blogspot.com): Jennifer of BridePower.com lists body types and kinds of gowns to pick for each of them. Women are always interested in such things.
4. Look Slim with Layers, Prints and Fashion Accessories (on beautyandfashiontech.com): Sally Cooke of MotherOfTheBrideOutfits.org.uk is a professional adviser on fashion for women.
6. Shaving Your Cute Pup in 7 Steps (over at atozdogbreed.com): Marcy Gray of Natural-Skin-Treatment.org writes for dog owners who want to take care of their lovely furry four-footed friends and make them look more attractive with a new shaving.
8. Chocolate Healthy Issues (on brightoncreative.blogspot.com): Brianna Elliott of psclife.probioticsmart.com reminds us that there are different kinds of chocolate, and that it could be really healthy.
10. Getting a Guest Blog Right: The Guide to How it’s Done (over at BlazingMinds.co.uk): a professional How To guide by Oliver Kyle of seo-creare.co.uk on guest blogging which is getting more and more popularity.
14. Six Ways to Keep Your Dog Cool in the Summer (on gjwtitmuss.co.uk): this month we had a number of good posts related to pets in general and gods in particular, this is one more by the folks at G.J.W. of dog-exercise-pen.com
16. Simplicity is Back for 2012 Wedding Gowns (over at people.bukiki.com): natural and simple are those things that are always attractive. Bridget Mora of silverlandjewelry.com is sure that it will also be in fashion for 2012 brides.
17. Racism from Pixar in Cars 2 (on RapidNewsNetwork.com): racial issues don’t stop bothering people all around the world; it can be discussed, compared, and analyzed even through movies – by Ashley Page of Off-Topic Media
19. 6 Tips to Save Money on Textbooks (over at FatWallet.com/blog): fall is coming so soon, so students should get ready their textbooks. Vinnie Thomas of AffordaBook.com knows how to save some money on it.
23. German study: stress in pregnancy affects babies for life (on RapidNewsNetwork.com): Olivia of trying-to-conceive.com watches for recent studies and trying to be up-to-date with what scientists discover new for healthier pregnancy and healthier babies.
24. Is There Any Good Weight Loss Information On The Internet (over at losethemoobs.net): a good question by a Health Science student of MotleyHealth.com and a good answer on it with some useful resources.