The Winners of Our Autumn Guest Blogging Contest!Monday, November 5, 2012 16:12
It’s time to name the winners of our autumn guest blogging contest! That’s right – winners, because there’s more than one winner. The competition was so hot, and many bloggers were so active that it was hard to choose only one.
Some interesting statistics first
During the contest days our participants published over 500 articles from the Gallery and over 25 infographics from Infographic Gallery; and involved over 6,200 tweets and over 3,100 FB likes.
Just to remind you the criteria we used in counting *votes*:
- The number of Tweets and FB Likes (according to your blog buttons)
- The number of comments
But the most important thing is that our contest has no losers because all the participants have already got free unique content as well as some shares from the organizers (we were making our best to share most the entries from our official Twitter account).
Now to the main winners
Our grand winner is @FlowingEvents
Hamlet concentrated not on the amount of articles posted, but on extremely active promotion of only few of them. And gets $600 in cash! The winner actively promoted his posts via Viral Content Buzz. Check it out:
Most active publishers on Twitter:
@shaanhaider Shaan Haider has been our member for quite a long time now. He gets $300 in cash for:
@DonnaChaffins We are honored to say that Donna was our grand winner of the previous season contest. Donna also wins $300 in cash. Have to mention that Donna’s posts also won in the nomination of the most commented. Below are some of the great posts she published on her blog:
- Musical Lessons in Childhood – Lifelong Benefit
- Pulling A Sneaky: 5 Great Ways To Make Your Kids Eat Their Veggies
- What Happens to Your Small Kids if You Don’t Have a Will?
Most active articles & infographics publishers:
@chillopedia Nadeem Khan is our long-time contest participant.
- Top 10 Ways of Speeding up Your Website
- 5 Most Amazing Survival Stories
- Top 5 Philanthropist Celebrities
@icezenmedia Lambodar has published over 120 articles and infographics during the contest month! Some of them are:
- 5 Beautiful British Coastal Towns
- How to Turn Your Garden into a Relaxing Haven
- Halloween Party Time [Infographic]
They get $200 each!
Several more of our regular participants get $100 each! They are:
- @Mirolta Minesh Rai chose great topics and actively promoted them via FaceBook (e.g., Should Automobiles have access to Social Media?)
- @DangerousLee is famous for creative topics and expressive images! (e.g., Dramatic Makeup Without Looking Like a Drag Queen)
- @cssreflex was also among the winners of our winter and summer contests ( How We Would Design Facebook)
Congrats to all the winners! We’ll be back with our contest in the middle of January, 2013. Don’t miss it!