The Winners of Our Hot Summer Guest Blogging Contest!Monday, August 13, 2012 16:39
And it’s time to announce our easiest ever guest blogging contest!
I must say, this time we (and by “we” I mean the organizers, not the awesome participants) have failed miserably because there have been so many entries that it’s absolutely impossible to name one winner and one winning post.
So instead of rewarding one best guest post, we are rewarding several great guest post publishers.
First, the criteria of course (Hold your breath!)
In our contest announcement we did make it clear we’ll take into account the following:
- Social media shares and comments;
- How eagerly the publisher is involved: in terms of sharing and participating in (and even starting) the discussion.
To add to the above, we also took into account the visual appeal: blogs should not be stuffed with ads and have clean user-friendly design.
Now, our contest has no losers because all the participants have already got free unique content as well as some shares from the organizers (we were making our best to share most the entries from our official Twitter account).
Now to the main winners
The most active publisher on Twitter: @DonnaChaffins
Donna did a great job sharing her guest posts with her Twitter community. You can see for yourself by using our official contest hashtag #mbgcontest
Some of the great Donna’s gallery finds she hosted on her blog:
- 5 Addicting Pinterest Categories That Will Glue You To The Computer
- 4 Fun and Jaw-Dropping Beach Recipes
- The Fun Adults Can Have with Children’s Games
And Donna gets $500 in cash!
The most active publisher on Google+: @dannybuntu
Some of the best guest posts Danny published and shared:
- How Can Non-Profits Benefit from Social Media
- Utilizing LinkedIn for the Job Search
- Creative Ways to Sell Products Online!
Danny gets $300 in cash!
The most active Infographics publisher: @cssreflex
We have launched the Infographics this year and we are thrilled to see it has resulted in quite a few great pieces of content published and shared:
- Infographic: Are You Practicing Safe Coding?
- MyBlogGuest: Making Guest Blogging Easier (Infographic)
Naeem gets $300 in cash!
Three more publishers who get $100 each:
- @rogercarr is best at finding so tightly relevant guest posts for his blogs (example: The Surprising Benefits of Charity Work)
- Mars of @orphicpixel is great at finding beautiful guest articles (here’s one: 8 Technology Marvels of 21st Century)
- Donna @Cosmato is the featured high-quality publisher (here’s an example: 5 Crooks Who Swindled in the Name of Christianity)
Congrats to all the winners! We’ll be back with our contest in autumn, so you’ll be able to take part!