MyBlogGuest is a unique community that is based on one simple principle: if you provide quality, you don't need to pay to be heard. It unites bloggers who are interested in connecting to other bloggers, journalists and other content creators in any niche and publish their high-quality articles on their blogs.
What is a guest post?
A guest post is a piece of content the author and the blogger arrange to publish on the blogger's site for free. The guest post belongs to the author and is attributed to him. It is up to the author which sites to link to within the post and it is up to the blog owner to accept/reject the contribution.
So the concept is quite straightforward:
- The author writes an article and shows it to the blogger;
- The blogger decides if the article fits his blog and if yes, publishes it on the site.
- (Optionally) The blogger and the author may arrange that the author promotes (i.e. shares) his post once it is published (and thus drives more traffic to the blogger's site).
How do bloggers benefit from guest posting?
The author thus expands his reach to the blogger's audience and the blogger gets a piece of great relevant content completely for free: free links and free content!
Are there any rules and limitations?
Of course, in this atmosphere of mutual benefit there is a certain set of rules:
- The author should provide unique content (no re-publishing);
- The blogger should not edit the author's article without discussing the edits with the author (except for minor Grammar mistakes).
So how does this sound? Feel like joining now? Please go ahead and register: this will only take minutes!