- Go to My Menu (main navigation you see across the site) and there “About”
- Scroll down until you see “Delete profile”
- Click it and confirm
Please mind that we don’t store any of your information after you delete your account, so there’s no way to restore it.
Since we are an active community, we have lots of email notifications aimed at keeping you updated.
- We have various kinds of newsletter types (You can unsubscribe from any of it. See more information on this here)
- We have several ways other users can get in touch with you and you’ll be emailed each time (You can’t unsubsribe from those because the ground rule of our community is that we MUST reply to each other, so those notifications are used to make sure you get back to other members of this community). These types of notifications are:
- New public replies to your forum threads
- New PMs or forum email
Here’s the break-through of our available plans:
Please read the detailed description of pro features here
[Click to see the larger image]
If you are interested to GO PRO, you can do that by signing in and then following this link
If you want to upgrade to a higher plan, please contact us.
To change your email address / password, go to “My Menu” (One of the links in the main navigation) and click one of the links there:
- Change your password
- Change your email
There just follow the instructions.