Since we are an active community, we have lots of email notifications aimed at keeping you updated.
- We have various kinds of newsletter types (You can unsubscribe from any of it. See more information on this here)
- We have several ways other users can get in touch with you and you’ll be emailed each time (You can’t unsubsribe from those because the ground rule of our community is that we MUST reply to each other, so those notifications are used to make sure you get back to other members of this community). These types of notifications are:
- New public replies to your forum threads
- New PMs or forum email
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)
Posted in: Account options
Founder at MyBlogGuest
Ann Smarty is the founder of MyBlogGuest. Feel free to contact her if you have any questions about the platform.
Latest posts by Joseph (see all)
- Chatting Guest Blogging at #Pitchboxchat - December 19, 2018
- How to Collaborate on Content: Co-Create, Interview and Find Guest Bloggers! #BizapaloozaChat - December 5, 2017
- Ann Smarty Talking Influencer Marketing at #BW_Chat Twitter Chat - February 26, 2016