We want to keep the forum organized. It doesn’t make sense when you create several threads for one and the same site or to make the same announcement.
Instead of creating multiple threads, better make the most of your current one by updating it often:
- Post replies each time a new guest post is published (this will bump your whole thread on top);
- Post replies each time you have a major announcement or update (again, this will bump it).
This way you’ll generate much more interest than by creating multiple poorly-visited threads with low interaction
Posted in: Forum participation
Latest posts by Joseph (see all)
- Chatting Guest Blogging at #Pitchboxchat - December 19, 2018
- How to Collaborate on Content: Co-Create, Interview and Find Guest Bloggers! #BizapaloozaChat - December 5, 2017
- Ann Smarty Talking Influencer Marketing at #BW_Chat Twitter Chat - February 26, 2016