MyBlogGuest hung out on Friday, February 22nd for our February hangouts. As in other months, we had two 45-minute hangouts, at different times, to make it more convenient for different time zones.
Our participants for this hangout included: Michael Cohn, Shannon Hutcheson, Gerald Weber, Phil Turner, Keir Harness, Min Min, and Deborah Anderson.
We created a takeaways version of both hangouts in this short video here:
- Viral Content Buzz Update.
- What To Do and What Not To Do in Bios.
- MBG Handling of Bios That “Break Rules.”
- WordPress plugin for bios. See Gerald’s recommended plugin: WP About Author
- Idea for Publishers (multi-author bio pages).
- Duplicity in Bios and SEO
- A Few Bio Examples Discussed
- Why Do Some Publishers Kick Back Articles?
- MBG Moderators
More resources on bios, from the MyBlogGuest Blog
Add Upcoming Hangout(s) to Your Calendar
Looking forward to seeing you!
Deborah Anderson is the MBG social media strategist, as well as hosting the MyBlogGuest monthly hangouts. Join her (@SocialWebCafe) on the weekly #MyBlogGuest Twitter Chats, and of course, these Google+ monthly MBG hangouts. Also, watch for her upcoming book on the topic of Google+ hangouts.
Latest posts by Deborah Anderson (see all)
- April 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout Paused - April 25, 2014
- March 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout: This SATURDAY (March 29) 11am EDT - March 27, 2014
- February 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout: This SATURDAY (March 1) 11am EST - February 27, 2014