- We have an official Facebook page and an official Facebook group.
- We also have an official LinkedIn page and an official Linkedin Group
- We are on Twitter as a profile @myblogguest and as a hashtag #myblogguest
- We have official Youtube channel full of tips and tutorials
- We are on Google Plus as a business page and we also have monthly Google Plus hangouts.
We do that all to give you as much exposure as you can: You can choose your favorite platform to interact with us and other members of our community.
Today we are introducing our Google Plus Community! Please join it now!
— Don Sturgill (@Don_Sturgill) January 17, 2013
Here’s what we are going to be doing there:
1. Content brainstorming
You may know that I provide content ideas and initial research within our MBG PRO section. Our G+ community will be the public extension of it. I don’t think I’ll be able to help everyone there but I am hoping we will all collaborate! That would be a perfect way to brainstorm together. Help to get helped!
Here’s our past Twitter chats on content brainstorming:
- Content ideas for guest articles
- MyBlogGuest Chat with @SEOGadget Team: Brainstorming and Re-Focusing
- Content brainstorming strategy with @erocketseo
Now whenever you are stuck, simply post in “content ideas” section of the G+ community.
2. Guest post promotion help (Fridays ONLY!)
Do you need some tweets or likes? If our Help forum and Viral Content Buzz turned out to be not enough, you can request help here.
- Link sharing is limited to Fridays only!
- This is only about sharing guest posts (either authored by you or published by you)
- No more than one high-quality request a week coming from one person. We love sharing your stuff (and have many places where we do that) but we want this group to be very useful and very well-focused.
- Please make sure your guest article is within our quality standards. Here’s also the video version of the checklist if you find it more fun to follow that way.
- If that article was placed through our platform, please note that and we’ll share it from our official Twitter account.
- Please provide as many Twitter accounts to credit as you can: Your own, the blogger’s, the author’s, etc. We love to tag people in tweets when sharing because that makes them happy.
3. Content marketing tips
If you come across a neat article about content marketing or guest blogging, feel free to share in discussions section.
Use the same section for any random content marketing help you have!
4. MyBlogGuest Support
You can’t figure some of the features? Ask here for us to help!
Now, please join Google Plus Community and let’s keep in touch!
— Deborah (@socialwebcafe) January 17, 2013