This week’s PUSH was not on the last Thursday if July simply because Twitter was down last THUR 🙂
Last week we were talking about natural in-body links. Today’s PUSH chat is the collection of articles using very natural way to link.
Now, we don’t say you should not use bylines. Bylines are huge for author rank and brand building.
However, since most of our users like to self-link from the body, let’s at least see how to do that properly.
(Some of those articles were mentioned during our previous chats but since this PUSH is thematic, we have included them again)
- 3 Free Tools to Persuade Your Boyfriend to Quit Smoking – This one lists various ways and tools to quit smoking, including the “self-serving” one.
- HOW TO: Save the World by Traveling (Summer Social Good Plan) This one mentions other relevant ways to volunteer – this makes the self-serving link very well-placed.
- Tips for Dressing Your Age While Maintaining Mystery The link is citing the *relevant* information source here
- 6 Largest Social Media Meetups to Visit in 2012. The self-serving link comes in the “Location” box together with other useful resources
- 4 iPhone Apps that Simulate a Plastic Surgery. Make sure to link to other relevant resources to help your reader even more.
- Plan A Great One Day Visit to Central Park, New York. A very thorough article with extremely useful and relevant links.
- 15 Unique Car Website Designs. This one cites the source: a very natural and non-intrusive link.
- Twitter for Productivity – 4 Cool Tools! This one gives the list of the tools and you’ll never guess which one is self-serving
- How to Successfully Engage in Useful Communication With Your Followers. A great example of re-focusing your content to reach a broader audience while keeping your links relevant
Latest posts by Joseph (see all)
- Chatting Guest Blogging at #Pitchboxchat - December 19, 2018
- How to Collaborate on Content: Co-Create, Interview and Find Guest Bloggers! #BizapaloozaChat - December 5, 2017
- Ann Smarty Talking Influencer Marketing at #BW_Chat Twitter Chat - February 26, 2016