MyBlogGuest hung out on Friday, March 29th for our March hangout.
Our participants for this hangout included: Phil Turner, Michael Cohn, Shannon Hutcheson, Min Min, Patricia Weber, and Deborah Anderson.
We created a takeaways version of the hangout in this short video here:
- Recap of Bios Discussion (from that last hangout).
- Direct-to-Blog and Moderation.
- MBG Handling of Bios That “Break Rules.”
- Challenges That Publishers Face. (Also, Michael talks about WP Edit Flow).
- Creative Solutions for Publishers Seeking Fresh Content.
- The MBG WP guest blogging Plugin and Benefits of Its Use.
- Future Features.
You may also view the March 2013 MyBlogGuest Hangout Full Video.
More Resources from the MyBlogGuest Blog
How Do I Use MyBlogGuest Direct?
How To: Send Guest Articles Via MyBlogGuest Direct (Video)
Guest Blogging WordPress Plugin From MyBlogGuest
Introducing #MyBlogGuest and VCB Labs (Free Tools!)
Use Guest Blogging Plugin and Win Cash! MyBlogGuest Spring Contest
Add April 2013 Hangout to Your Calendar
Looking forward to seeing you!
Deborah Anderson is the MBG social media strategist, as well as hosting the MyBlogGuest monthly hangouts. Join her (@SocialWebCafe) on the weekly #MyBlogGuest Twitter Chats, and of course, these Google+ monthly MBG hangouts. Also, watch for her upcoming book on the topic of Google+ hangouts.
Latest posts by Deborah Anderson (see all)
- April 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout Paused - April 25, 2014
- March 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout: This SATURDAY (March 29) 11am EDT - March 27, 2014
- February 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout: This SATURDAY (March 1) 11am EST - February 27, 2014