I had a great Sunday.
Can you imagine the feeling when you are a business founder, and you see people coming to your site from Forbes, so you do [site:forbes.com your business name] search on Google and not only you find a cool unexpected mention from Forbes contributor saying how cool MyBlogGuest is for marketing but also come across a nice random comment from a user praising your team efforts in yet another Forbes article?
For those of you who are looking to find niche sites to guest blog for, I have been using MyBlogGuest for a while and I find it very good. They are currently developing an Elite Authors scheme, which for really serious bloggers is the way to go.
Posts via this system get editorial recommendations from the team, which are very helpful. These posts should only have one relevant self serving link plus a link to your google+ profile. They should also have some non self serving authority links.
Jackie, you totally made my day!
I am not sure which of those mentions I should be more proud of. I am leaning towards the sweet comment from our awesome user, of course! It totally shows that we are heading in the right direction!
Please share my thanks by tweeting this:
If you want to read more about our Elite program (and apply to participate for free!), please read further:
- Elite Gallery: Your Source of Free (!) Highest Quality Content
- How #MyBlogGuest Elite Articles Work
- How to Find Free Articles on the Internet
Latest posts by Joseph (see all)
- Chatting Guest Blogging at #Pitchboxchat - December 19, 2018
- How to Collaborate on Content: Co-Create, Interview and Find Guest Bloggers! #BizapaloozaChat - December 5, 2017
- Ann Smarty Talking Influencer Marketing at #BW_Chat Twitter Chat - February 26, 2016