October was a bit different from the previous months. Though it was same busy or even busier than usually, it was a bit more exciting. We introduced our eBooks Gallery, shared tips for authors how to find blogs for their articles, we gathered an amazing collection of wisdoms from our mastermind discussions at Google Plus community.
And the first time MyBlogGuest was presented at pubcon in Las Vegas! It was a good experience for us. Let’s hope to get use of it in future!
We’d like to thank Deborah Anderson who was there at the pubcon exhibition hall explaining people what MBG is and how it works. We’d like also to thank our awesome moderators who covered our backs at that time: Olga Goldina, Don Sturgill, Shannon Hutcheson, Phil Turner, and Min Min.
And here we go: our monthly guest posts round up! Enjoy!
1. 5 International Events For Mobile App Developers (over at sellmymobile.com): Trim your sails to the wind – don’t miss these topnotch events recommended to you by Annie Wallace, if you want to lead the van.
2. Winter Skin Care Tips For Women (via fitnessgirls.org): Arrived just in time. Up-to-date info from beautystorm.com.au for you to stay healthy and beautiful, so that to enjoy the upcoming winter season all the way.
3. Batman: Can Ben Affleck Cut It As The Dark Knight? (via theglobalindian.co.nz): Really interesting one brought to us by John Garrett of bluebanana.com, though should admit that it lost a bit due to overwhelming quantity of ads. Anyway, if you are a Batman (or Ben Affleck’s fan) be sure to check it.
4. Easy DIY Steps To VOIP Soft Phone Setup (over at teksocial.com): Really easy and really useful manual by Aditi Tyagi from therealpbx.com will guide you step by step through the setting up process of your soft phone.
5. Top WordPress Design Ideas For 2013 (over at rushtips.com): With these tips by Nolan Kido you will see for yourself that creating a beautiful and good site is far not always as complicated as you might have thought.
6. Acquired Brain Injuries (via cured.com): Heaven forbid you ever to face it! But Erin Warbrook of brightwatergroup.com believes that this is exactly the case when be informed means to be equipped. So… heads up!
7. Online Market Buzz: Real Branding Is Earned, Not Made (via aliensmoney.com): Really amazing piece by Debra Wright of thewebshowroom.com.au which idea I loved from the very title. Especially that we share same ideas: no matter what it is about, either your brand maintenance or link building, when it concerns real people and your reputation, you can just earn it, but hardly make.
8. Top Lifestyle Tips for Bloggers (over at makingmoney2blog.com): For you and for me and for all of us John Miller of webfirm.com claims that offline life also exists. Are you sure that you don’t miss anything and live it to the fullest?
9. How Avid Travelers Can Reduce Their Carbon Footprint (via mobopreneur.com): If you want to change the world you’d better start with yourself. – I think that was the main message by Jessy from dobovo.com.
10. How Mathematicians And Psychologists Cheat Gamblers (over at albanianjournalism.com): In addition to this fun article by Frank Lavario of lavario.com you will find a great infographic. Are you in the list?
11. 5 Safety Tips For Driving While Pregnant (via healthandfitnessvault.net): Really was surprised to find out that those tips were provided by a man. And must say that it made them even more worthy of attention. Thanks to Andrew Handley of proctorhonda.com and take care girls!
12. A Five-Year Career Plan Will Make You Successful (over at advertiseurblog.com): Have you ever thought that you dreams also need to be planned and scheduled? Peter of xpressrecruitment.com says that’s an essence of your future success and absolutely new life.
13. 7 Unforgettable Things To Do In Florida (and none of them are in Orlando) (via dailywaffle.co.uk): I’m pretty sure that you’ll start planning your next trip right after reading this amazing article by M.-J. Taylor. So, see you soon in Florida?
14. 3 Mac Photoshop Alternatives For Graphic Designers (over at b2bwebdesign.co.uk): Sam Wright of brandrepublic.com has tried all the three in the list, that’s why be sure that he knows what he’s talking about.
15. 15 Great Apps for All Freelance Designers – from Stickers to The Web (via noobpreneur.com): Another great list for designers this time by Cormac Reynolds.
17. Own A Classic Or Vintage Car? Consider Putting It In The Good Hands Of Allstate Car Insurance (via autoinsuresavings.org): For some people their car is a pure baby. If you are one of them you’d better tune to Jeffery Davidson of reply.com, and be sure you are in good hands.
18. Enchanting Rome – 5 Romantic Activities For You And Your Loved One (over at rome-travel-tips.com): In fact I’m sure that you will figure out much more than five when there, but Holly Williford of palacetravel.com chose the best ones for you. Bellissimo!
19. Ski Resorts Lifting Their Social Media Efforts (via sexysocialmedia.com): If you want your brand to be in trend no wonder you are fishing for clients in social networks. Brian Neese of new-york.hotelscheap.org knows all the angles.
20. MyBlogGuest: How Do I Make An Article Request? (over at bloggersideas.com): Sharing this might seem a bit selfish, but why not? And – by the way – have you tried it? We would love to see your comments!