Moderating our Articles Gallery to make sure all the content there meets our requirements is not easy. We have to explain what the “quality” is again and again.
At home I have the quality assurance flowchart created on my white board – you can see the screenshot here. Now I have created a prettier version of it which you can download and give to your content writers or use yourself. It helps to better understand what we are up for:
- Original ideas and styles (“unique” is not enough!)
- Content “written for the web” – meaning it has subheadings and images;
- Content not stuffed with self-serving links (we allow no more than 2 links per article);
- Content which is easy to copy paste and which does not require long editing and re-formatting work.
Feel free to download it here (click the image for larger version):
Latest posts by Joseph (see all)
- Chatting Guest Blogging at #Pitchboxchat - December 19, 2018
- How to Collaborate on Content: Co-Create, Interview and Find Guest Bloggers! #BizapaloozaChat - December 5, 2017
- Ann Smarty Talking Influencer Marketing at #BW_Chat Twitter Chat - February 26, 2016