At MyBlogGuest I am always looking for various partnerships and creative ways to cooperate with bloggers and businesses. This keeps me inspired and the service varied and more fun.
The most recent deal I managed to get was one with Splashpress Media – and that was a great success!
From now on MyBlogGuest members have an exclusive opportunity to guest post at one of the three most powerful high-traffic and high-authority blogs weekly:
An exclusive opportunity means that the author will have to become our member to be able to guest post.
So here you go: now we are all lucky enough to be able to contribute to top blogs in the world!
I have introduced the feature by guest blogging myself at each of the blogs (as you may have guessed those were posts on guest blogging:)
- Why you shouldn’t use guest blogging for link building;
- How to reward your guest contributors and build a strong community;
- How to help your guest contributors in their SEO efforts.
Andrew G. Rosen has been promoted to Guest Post Manager and will accept all guest post submissions and schedule the entries. He is also moderator at the My Blog Guest forums.
To apply to any of the blogs or get updated on this opportunity, login to the forum and find a separate subforum dedicated to the feature.
Latest posts by Joseph (see all)
- Chatting Guest Blogging at #Pitchboxchat - December 19, 2018
- How to Collaborate on Content: Co-Create, Interview and Find Guest Bloggers! #BizapaloozaChat - December 5, 2017
- Ann Smarty Talking Influencer Marketing at #BW_Chat Twitter Chat - February 26, 2016