Are you ready for our February 2013 MyBlogGuest Google+ Hangout On Air events? They are tomorrow, Friday, February 22, 2013.
Hangout #1: 11am EST / 4pm GMT Google+ Event Page
Hangout #2: 4pm EST / 9pm GMT Google+ Event Page
Please note that they will last 45 minutes each.
Please check your time zone here.
Those Author Bios
We have been chatting a lot about author bios during our Twitter Chats and will be continuing that discussion on the hangout. Do you have an awesome author bio you’d like to share? By all means, come share your bio (or your friend’s bio).
The Google+ hangouts are recorded and we will snap a nice picture of you from the vid, for the intro. If you prefer not to be included, please let us know during the hangout.
The MyBlogGuest video will be a combination of both hangouts, and a takeaway version will be available a couple days after the hangout. Here are some videos from past MyBlogGuest Hangouts:
- January MBG Hangout (Takeaways)
- December MBG Hangout (Takeaways)
- November MBG Hangout (Takeaways)
- October MBG Hangout (Takeaways)
- January MBG Hangout (Full)
- December MBG Hangout (Full)
- November MBG Hangout (Full)
- October MBG Hangout (Full)
Here is the takeaways video from the last hangout (January 2013):
Suggested Topics: February MBG Google+ Hangout
- Bio Discussion
Event Page and Information on Google
The Google+ event pages are shown, below, and contain information regarding the February 22, 2012 MyBlogGuest Google+ Hangouts on Air. You may also leave questions there so we can add them to our list of topics for this hangout or the next. At the time that the hangout opens, we will post the invitation link so that you may join in. Remember, this is recorded, so you will become a part of MBG Community history, via video.
- Hangout #1: 11am EST / 4pm GMT Google+ Event Page (Session 1)
- Hangout #2: 4pm EST / 9pm GMT Google+ Event Page (Session 2)
See you there!
Deborah Anderson, of SocialWebCafe.com, is the social media strategist at MyBlogGuest and she hosts the MyBlogGuest monthly hangouts. Join her (@SocialWebCafe) on the weekly #MyBlogGuest Twitter Chats, and of course, these Google+ monthly MBG hangouts. Also, watch for her upcoming book on the topic of Google+ hangouts.
Latest posts by Deborah Anderson (see all)
- April 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout Paused - April 25, 2014
- March 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout: This SATURDAY (March 29) 11am EDT - March 27, 2014
- February 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout: This SATURDAY (March 1) 11am EST - February 27, 2014