Wow! We haven’t had our guest post round-ups for ages and I figured we should have one before the New Year, so I spent almost one whole day putting it together.
Check what others have written, tweet and share those pieces you really liked and get inspired. Enjoy!
Honorable mentions: MyBlogGuest Review: A Place for Guest Bloggers to Call Home (thanks for the great review!) and 5 Reasons To Love MyBlogGuest.com (a very sweet post sharing why you love our community so much!).
So want to see what really gets arranged and published through our community: read further.
Oh and Happy Holidays!
In-Depth Guides at AboutUs.ORG
We are delighted to have AboutUs.ORG official representative to manage guest contributors. Here are some articles arranged through MyBlogGuest so far:
1. Find and Market Prospects on the Social Web: our very awesome moderator Jason Capshaw of MyWebtronics shares a five-step process to landing a new client in our information-overloaded, overmonetized realia.
2. Web Browser Testing Makes Your Site Look Right: our another beloved moderator (and now administrator) Roko Nastic of Webmaster Format shares a very detailed guide on why and how to make your websites cross-browser compatible.
25 Guest Posts Arranged Through MyBlogGuest
I love the variety in styles, topics and perspectives of the articles that get published due to our community. Way to go!
1. A Detailed Guide to Shopping Safely Online (over at Fat Wallet blog): Khalid J Hosein of Gizmos for Geeks shares a very thorough post on how to watch your back when shopping online: never get scammed!
2. Team Building Quotes to Inspire and Motivate (over at Jobacle.com): Lyndsay Swinton of Management for the rest of us has created a handy treasure trove of team building quotes by proven motivators to help you inspire your corporate team.
3. Games to Combat Memory Loss for Alzheimer’s and Dementia (over at Medical Alert Bracelets blog): Sarah from DiscountVouchers.org provides a very interesting post listing great memory enhancing activities (which you may find useful for general usage as well).
9. The Best Reason Ever to Use Twitter Lists (over at Rinf): our very smart Blogher resident Virginia DeBolt aka Web Teacher shares some awesome uses of Twitter lists (if you are not using the tool, you must start now!)
10. Facebook vs Twitter: UBERBATTLE (over at Idaconcpts) an awesome guest cartoon by Kate of Arguing with a Doughnut, that visualizes an epic fight to the death between the two social networking giants.
12. Why Creativity is Like a Bowling Ball (over at Inspired to Write): Sarah Gonski compares creativity to a bowling ball because “You know how much effort it takes to roll a bowling ball? ?A lot – it’s pretty heavy.? But once it gets started, it’s mostly smooth sailing (aside from the occasional gutter ball – hey, it happens!)”. So well-put!
13. 5 Tips for Getting Through Your First Break From Baby (over at Sitter Compare): this post by Suzy of SureBaby is especially close to my heart because I have yet to travel somewhere from my baby (and she is two already!)
14. Overcoming Obstacles to Get Web Traffic! (over at SearchEngineJournal.com): Nick Gomes of 6Laughs shares his case study on how he was promoting his blog (nothing teaches better than a great example!)
15. The SEO Checklist to KickStart Your Site (over at Quick Online Tips): Alek Jones is owner and Partner of Networth Media shares some essential tips on optimizing your site to ensure the proper launch.
20. Loyal Subscribers: Your Most Valuable Business Asset (over at Lakeshore Branding Blog): Michelle Adams of Vredvoice.com explains how having a solid subscription base will rescue your website from dropped rankings and lower traffic.
21. 5 Money Saving Top Tips for the Super Frugal Traveler (over at The Daily Buggle): Ryan Embly CarRentalExpress shares a beautiful post on how to travel on budget and still have fun.
22. Time Spent Online Matches Time Spent Watching TV (over at Idaconcpts): James Barry of Wolf21 shares some interesting statistics on how the Internet is now as popular as TV (and we are not going to stop!)
23. Keep It Simple, Seriously (over at Love to Feel): Marge Bannick of FatWallet.com writes a great post dedicated towards maintaining sanity in the recession and with the holidays fast-approaching: forgive yourself for what you just don’t get done, and resolve to enjoy yourself regardless of the stress and pressure.
24. Sugar, Diet and Teeth (over at Dr Kals Weight Loss Tips): Stephen Kelly of Cosmetic Dentistry Guide describes how eating sugary foods isn’t just a problem for people’s weight. It is a recipe for tooth loss.
Latest posts by Joseph (see all)
- Chatting Guest Blogging at #Pitchboxchat - December 19, 2018
- How to Collaborate on Content: Co-Create, Interview and Find Guest Bloggers! #BizapaloozaChat - December 5, 2017
- Ann Smarty Talking Influencer Marketing at #BW_Chat Twitter Chat - February 26, 2016