To give our members more exposure and also to show what we are doing there, I decided to start short random round-ups featuring guest posts created through MyBlogGuest forum.
So here are some of the recent posts which (hopefully) will result in more valuable connections and better business opportunities for both the sides!
1. How I Saved $27.95 on My Taxes (on PTmoney): the guest post by Daniel Packer of Sweating The Big Stuff lists some great tips on paying the minimum to do your taxes. It is based on Daniel’s personal experience which is always a great read!
2. How to Select Keywords for a Pay Per Click Campaign (on Famous bloggers): Adriana Copaceanu of MyOlineBusinessJourney.com shares some very essential tips on step-by-step process of selecting your PPC keywords explaining some very important in easy-to-digest words.
3. Best Firefox Social Media Extensions (on SEO doctor): Ben Rozema of Best Rank shares some really awesome FireFox addons that make sharing stories on social media easier and more fun! The post has plenty of screenshots and some really great details on each addon listed.
4. Behind the Curtain: Hosting Reviews (on Famous bloggers): Borko Simms of WebmasterFormat.com shares three types of web hosting reviews and the different pitfalls of trusting web hosting reviews too much.
5. 5 Ways to Encourage Blog Comments (on Blondish.net): Stacey Cavanagh of Tecmark.co.uk has an enjoyable writing style and very useful tips to share!
6. Energy Efficient Dishwashers vs. Hand Washing: Which is Greener? (on Inexpensively): Elyas Bakhtiari of Sustainablog.org shows you how to make your dishwashing greener in case you are using a dishwasher and care about the environment.
7. SEO: Is It Really That Important Anymore? (on Famous bloggers): Tom Dwyer of TalkinWithTommyD details why Search Engine Optimization (SEO) should be a core component of every businesses online marketing plan.
8. Online Shopping: How Green is It? (on Sustainablog): My own post which resulted from my research on how shopping via the Internet is greener than conventional shopping (or not).
9. Digg: Gaming the System (on StayOnSearch): Our very talented guest blogger Forrest Whaling of Location3 shares his insights on tapping into Digg’s free and possibly viral exposure.
10. Link Building Gems from User Behavior Patterns (on Huomah.com): Jennifer Van Iderstyne of SearchSlingshot has had an awesome post about the role of probability and predictability on Internet marketing and the evolution of the web.
Post img by ansik
Latest posts by Joseph (see all)
- Chatting Guest Blogging at #Pitchboxchat - December 19, 2018
- How to Collaborate on Content: Co-Create, Interview and Find Guest Bloggers! #BizapaloozaChat - December 5, 2017
- Ann Smarty Talking Influencer Marketing at #BW_Chat Twitter Chat - February 26, 2016
I had a great time doing the guest post and it definitely helped get links, but most importantly, it gave me a reason to get in touch with PT Money, and I think building relationships is far more important than any single post.
I would agree, Daniel. Thanks to you and Ann for putting us together.
So true! Thanks you guys for stopping by to share your feedback!
Ann — Appreciate the mentions of your post at sustainablog, and Elyas' at Inexpensively. The forum has been really useful… I appreciate your creating this!
Loving this whole concept and the fact that it's such a well managed community growing here. Picking up from what Daniel already said in the comments, the networking potential of this is massive.
I continue to recommend the site to friends.
Hesham @ FamousBlogg
This absolutely a great form and service, we have got a few high quality guest posts on FamousBloggers blog, and I thanks you for this opportunity, your forum filled a gap on the internet.
Many thanks for the round up inclusion 🙂
Yes, guest post really fun for me. Meet new audience and get more exposure. I've been signed up for several blog being a guest blogger and Our forum is a great place for guest blogger and I love the idea. Thanks Ann for the group.
Cheryl from thatgirl
I love lists like this. There's always something new to learn. I just popped over to have a look at Forrest's post (#9), but I'm still not convinced about Digg. I prefer stumble upon. I mean I really do spend time on stumble looking at posts. I rarely spend time on Digg. I do digg people's posts if the digg button is available. I love my handy thumbs up stumble bar on my computer. OK – enough of that, starting to feel like a cheerleader. 😀
Thanks for the great feedback, Aliza! It has made my day!
I find this blogs few days ago, WOW this is a Gold Mine.
I hope to make more Marketers friends here
For a simple seo report one could use the addons (chrome or mozilla) from http://domof.com/p/help.html , which on click will point the user to the seo analysis page of the current browsing tab 😉
Hey check out my friend who's doing a contest for the Philly area, http://www.philly52.com/girl-profile.php?gid=545 You just click the link, click recommend this girl, and enter your email and you're done!!
Espan (SEO Surrey)
Thanks Ann, have been following you for a few years and will be using My Blog Guest soon.
check this out. also http://hetroweb.blogspot.com/2012/01/20-fresh-att…