The largest problem with guest blogging is to get motivated. Guest blogging is optional: it doesn’t deliver fast results, so how to make yourself start and create the strategy?
Feeling inspired is one of the most effective ways to motivate yourself. And on top of all, it’s the most natural one.
The easiest way to feel inspired is to learn by example.
So here’s our next very inspiring round-up of guest articles placed due our community.
Get inspired. Get motivated. Start guest blogging!
12. Simple Feng Shui Tips for the Busy Eco-Friendly Family (over at Pledging for Change): Allison of RentersInsurance.org shows us how going green and adopting feng shui go hand in hand, since both promote a healthier, happier life.
4. How To Create a Facebook Landing Page (over at AboutUs.org): Emily Widle of PegasusLighting.com teaches us how to entice newcomers to “like” you, sign up for your email newsletters or visit your website to learn more.
6. Quirky Pregnancy Signs (over at Quirky Jessi): Tania takes a look at the top ten quirky pregnancy habits. These
weird and wonderful habits will have you spitting out your drink… but
if you have a weak stomach, this is not for you!
8. HOW TO: Get High Quality Backlinks from Gov and Edu PR6+ Sites (over at Blazing Minds): Alex Papa describes how to earn high-quality links from reputable sources.
11. How to Grow Amazing Roses with Coffee Grounds (over at Sustain a Blog): a very useful post by Shane Genziuk of Ground to Ground on the benefits of using coffee grounds for gardens and how they help create conditions for healthy soil and plants, reduce your contribution to landfill and global warming, and help reduce the manufacture of chemical fertilizers.
12. The 7 Most Ridiculous Fad Diets of the 20th Century (over at Chick and Fit): Kenji Crosland of TeachStreet reflects upon 7 fad diets that have come, gone and have sometimes resurfaced in (new and improved!) forms.
14. Buying Shoes Online? Make Sure They’re Right for your Feet! (over at Her Best Deal): Jess Spate of Appalachian Outdoors shares a few essential tips on how to make sure your new shoes fit you perfectly.
16. 6 Questions to Ask Before Starting a Business Blog (over at MachoArts): Dee Barizo of The Best Degrees lists six questions to ask before you or your employees jump feet first into the corporate blogosphere.
17. Say Goodbye To Insipid Bitter Foods And Enjoy Healthy Tasty Meals (over at American Diabetic Diet): Monique Rowe of Methods of Healing gives some really useful tips on how to eat tasty foods while maintaining a diabetic diet.
18. What Makes A SEO Friendly Web Design And Why You Need It (over at Link Assistant Blog): Alan Rosinski of Animated Web Services lists some benefits of using Div instead of tables and explains why CSS should be used to style the look – a very good reading for the beginner!
20. The Debate Over Bottled Water Charity (over at Modern Hippie Mag): Selwa Lukoskie of The Filtered Files offers an insight into how socially conscious charitable efforts are being mixed with profitable business and why giving to get is not the true definition of charity.
21. How to Make Link Building Work For You (over at Aizaku): We will never grow tired of encouraging people to take link building seriously and this guest post is another effort by Neil Jones of eMobile Scan.
22. Sun Connect Survey – Economics Drive Solar Panel Installations (over at PlanetSave): An awesome article by the team at Sun Connect that showcases some original research in the solar power industry. Did you know that people are 2.6x more likely to install solar panels because of high electricity bills than they are because of environmental responsibility?
24. Unique Unconventional Marketing Nuggets (over at Idaconcpts): Haliyma Barrow of EduBook shares a few great Guerrilla marketing ideas that are known for their creativity, humor and effectiveness in promoting a concept, product or business.
26. 5 Ways to Slash Wedding Costs Now (over at STL weddings): Ellen Bell of “Home Products ‘N’ More” lists easy ways to save some money without sacrificing a nice wedding (Your parents will thank you for being frugal!).
30. Why Imagination Is Important In Business (over at Geek Business): Breanna Olaveson of Professional Marketing International details why imagination is just as important in business as in other fields (despite the fact that most people don’t consider business a creative industry).
32. Keep Those Extremities Warm and Dry (over at Ski Total): Amelia Vargo on behalf of Sealskinz explains how windproof, waterproof, close fitting, breathable socks, hats and gloves will let you enjoy winter sports without getting cold.
33. Fit in 30 Minutes: Spensar of Iron Fitness shares a gym routine that you could adapt for your individual needs and that should last no more than 30 minutes which you could perform several times a week.
34. Interior Decorating, 2011: Green-Inspired Styles and Designs (over at Home Interior Design Themes): eLearners’ authors lists some cool ideas on how decorating to reflect your love of the environment can create beautiful results.
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- Winners Inside – Grand Winter Contest - March 4, 2014
- ViralContentBuzz for Generating Traffic #MyBlogGuest - February 20, 2014
- The Truth about Web Traffic #myblogguest - February 12, 2014