Google Plus Hangout for #MyBlogGuest (Today!)Friday, August 31, 2012 13:42
Today, we have the second attempt to hangout on Google Plus today!
- Date: Friday, August 31, 2012
- Time: 3pm GMT
- Where: MyBlogGuest Google+ On Air HangOut
- Frequency: Every LAST Friday of every month
- Note: Please bookmark this post. If there is any issue with the hangout or any changes, return back to this post for an update, either in the post or in the comment section.
We have invited four panelists to today’s meeting:
- Gerald Weber aka @the_gman: General guest blogging
- Deborah Anderson aka @SocialWebCafe on Networking using MBG
- Phil Turner (our Editor in Chief) on the Articles Gallery and best practices
- John Rampton on the newbie perspective to guest blogging
Topic: ”Benefits of Guest Blogging”
- Blog Owners, what benefits have you found with accepting guest posts?
- Guest Bloggers, what benefits have you found with writing guest posts?
- Blog Owners, what caveats or challenges have you found, and how did you overcome those challenges?
- Guest Bloggers, what caveats or challenges have you found, in guest blogging, and how have…