Holidays are coming! Let’s celebrate Christmas together!
Have you seen any positive results with MyBlogGuest? Got some traffic? Got some shares? Built new connections? Got a great article placement?
Visualize and share your success with #MyBlogGuest!
- Create a fun video, image, powerpoint presentation: You name it! It can be a fun screenshot, a mini infographic, a cool video mashup… (Please mind that fake screenshots will be disqualified…)
- Include your MBG username as well as the username(s) of the person you had success with: Share as many details as you can (the associated MyBlogGuest user, guest post URL, anything else to make your story trustable!)
- Publish your case study on your blog OR send it to me (via PM) and I’ll publish it on our blog with the link to your site.
- Promote your visual case study on social media (we’ll help with each of them!)
- On December 15, we’ll collect all the entries and let our community vote for their favorite one!
Video: Guest Blogging Success Stories Pre-Holiday Contest #MyBlogGuest
Win $1000 and many other prizes for sharing your visual (image or video) success story with MyBlogGuest!
The winner gets $1000
There will surely be lots of other cash prizes and gifts. We’ll make sure *everyone* will get something fun
Here are more prizes:
- We’ll have gift packets too courtesy of our great user Alex H Yong of Techmania411.net: see the details here [pdf]
- We’ll give away Viral Content Buzz credits!
But prizes are not the only benefits! We’ll send you traffic and help you build your community too!
- We’ll make sure to promote all the entries during our Twitter chat on December 12
- We’ll create a special category to share your case studies on Google Plus!
How to submit your entry:
- If you publish it on your own blog, share the link in the comment to this post or in this thread
- If you want us to publish your visual case study on our blog, PM me and I’ll make it happen!
Contest official start date: November 15
Note: Please only include REAL case study. It shouldn’t be anything huge! We want to *see* real stories and spread real love before Christmas!