To give our members more exposure and also to show what we are doing there, I decided to start short random round-ups featuring guest posts created through MyBlogGuest forum.
So here are some of the recent posts which (hopefully) will result in more valuable connections and better business opportunities for both the sides!
1. How I Saved $27.95 on My Taxes (on PTmoney): the guest post by Daniel Packer of Sweating The Big Stuff lists some great tips on paying the minimum to do your taxes. It is based on Daniel’s personal experience which is always a great read!
2. How to Select Keywords for a Pay Per Click Campaign (on Famous bloggers): Adriana Copaceanu of MyOlineBusinessJourney.com shares some very essential tips on step-by-step process of selecting your PPC keywords explaining some very important in easy-to-digest words.
3. Best Firefox Social Media Extensions (on SEO doctor): Ben Rozema of Best Rank shares some really awesome FireFox addons that make sharing stories on social media easier and more fun! The post has plenty of screenshots and some really great details on each addon listed.
4. Behind the Curtain: Hosting Reviews (on Famous bloggers): Borko Simms of WebmasterFormat.com shares three types of web hosting reviews and the different pitfalls of trusting web hosting reviews too much.
6. Energy Efficient Dishwashers vs. Hand Washing: Which is Greener? (on Inexpensively): Elyas Bakhtiari of Sustainablog.org shows you how to make your dishwashing greener in case you are using a dishwasher and care about the environment.
7. SEO: Is It Really That Important Anymore? (on Famous bloggers): Tom Dwyer of TalkinWithTommyD details why Search Engine Optimization (SEO) should be a core component of every businesses online marketing plan.
10. Link Building Gems from User Behavior Patterns (on Huomah.com): Jennifer Van Iderstyne of SearchSlingshot has had an awesome post about the role of probability and predictability on Internet marketing and the evolution of the web.
Post img by ansik