So the four search options: BLOG search, USER search, FORUM search and TAG search
BLOG search helps you to find sites by:
Also, there two useful filters:
- You can only search blogs that are connected to MyBlogGuest DIRECT
- You can only search within blogs that have published articles from the Articles Gallery.
Besides that (I know that’s too much already), you can sort results by:
- Blog power (the combination of Google PR, MozRank and number of pages in Google Index)
- The number of articles posted from the gallery;
This complex combination of search options allows for almost the unlimited options. For example, you can search blogs by tag but limit results to those that use the Articles Gallery and even sort them by power (to suggest your article for example).
Tip! Use * after your search term to cover all possible keyword phrases. For example, |seo*| search will return |seo tools|, |seo advice|, |seo tips|, |seo articles|, etc
With User Search you can:
- Find users by tags (that are attached to their sites)
- Find the owner of any registered domain;
- Find most powerful users (our POWER is the combination of each user’s social media scores that include Twitter following, Facebook activity, LinkedIn contacts, etc)
- Find recently active users:
Forum search is especially useful when you are looking for some specific offers (those that do not completely fall under any of our categories). For example, you can find all offers for |fishing| within “Looking for guests” forum:
Tag search is mostly only good for informative purposes, i.e. to find most popular tags on your topic of interest.