As you might probably know, each last Thursday of the month is “#myblogguest Guest Post PUSH Thursday“!
That’s the day when we share best guest posts and learn from them!
>>>Make sure to join us weekly on Thursdays at 11 a.m. EDT / 3 p.m. GMT by following #myblogguest hashtag on Twitter<<<
So let’s see which guest posts we have chosen for this week:
- 5 Marketing Lessons We can Learn from The Avengers Movie. This one presents a very interesting (and popular) spin on a very boring (and much discussed) topic. Fresh air!
- Using Tablets in Education. A very thorough guest post that makes a good use of rich media: images and videos!
- 4 iPhone Apps for National League Central Division Baseball Fans. When in doubt, write about smart phone / tablet apps. This always results in an interesting post (don’t forget the SCREENSHOTS!)
- Productivity Hacks: 8 Things That Are Hurting Your Productivity. A very useful post sharing personal advice. Mind the many links to further reading that certainly add value to the article!
- Funny Ways To Raise Cash For Charity Humor is a very encouraging way to motivate people to help! It makes for a great interesting content as well
- DIY Gardening: How to Create a Vertical Wall Garden. That’s an ideal example of a information-rich “instruction -graphic” that found home through our Infographic Gallery
- Insurance and Social Media: 3 Case Studies. Case studies are great way to re-focus your article to the topic of your business to achieve relevance. Notice how relevant this article is both to “insurance” (author’s company) and “marketing” (blog topic).
- 6 Largest Social Media Meetups to Visit in 2012. Notice the very careful and absolutely natural way to use links here. You can’t even tell which links are “self-serving”!
- LEGO Upcycling Ideas: What to Do with those Extra LEGO Bricks. Another absolutely awesome way to re-focus content to make it popular AND relevant. No blog will resist the temptation to publish this one!
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- How to Brainstorm Awesome Content Ideas! #MyBlogGuest - July 24, 2014
- How to: Create Useful Group Interview that Go Hot On Twitter #MyBlogGuest - July 17, 2014
- Announcing @MyBlogU: Brainstorm & Create EPIC Content #MyBlogU - July 3, 2014