We love guest blogging contests at MyBlogGuest because they allow us to get even more exposure, have fun and even earn money. Therefore we eagerly support so many guest posting contests around the Web.
But this one is different – because it has a well-cut focus: personal finance. Check out the details here:
>>> “The CCC PF Guest Blogging Extravaganza” – the first ever Personal Finance Guest Blogging Contest <<<
Besides the obvious benefits (cash prizes and links), join the contest to enjoy:
(!) The thrill of being part of an exciting event.
(!) The exceptional publicity that will come with such a widely promoted event.
(!) The chance to share your knowledge or your opinions.
The contest organizers:
- Miranda Marquit, one of the best-known financial writers on the Internet
- David Leonhardt of The Happy Guy Marketing
- Hesham Zebida, the administrator of Famous Bloggers
Latest posts by Joseph (see all)
- Chatting Guest Blogging at #Pitchboxchat - December 19, 2018
- How to Collaborate on Content: Co-Create, Interview and Find Guest Bloggers! #BizapaloozaChat - December 5, 2017
- Ann Smarty Talking Influencer Marketing at #BW_Chat Twitter Chat - February 26, 2016