Tradition is a great thing and, while our guest blogging family is growing, we are now able to feature our guest post round-ups on a more regular basis – monthly, hopefully.
So our very best administrator, Sana, has picked and described the most interesting posts shared by our members.
How, just go through the list and let us know your thoughts!
3. Tasty Treats for the Diabetic Eater (on American Diabetic Diet): Tom Stansfield of LifeStrength balance wristbands gives some joy for diabetics who suffer not only from this disease but from boring diets as well.
4. Baby Proofing Your Home and Yard (on How To Wean From Breastfeeding): Quebec resident Jenny Morgan of Kanetix.ca helps moms to be aware of so many important things to care about when their baby is growing.
10. How to Keep Yourself Going When You Just Feel Like Quitting (on RichGrad.com): all of us get into such situations from time to time. Michele Allen from cnacareer.org knows what to do – it’s simple and everyone can handle it.
15. Four Reasons Montreal is a Must-See Vacation Destination (on travelfire.blogspot.com) from Sara Woods of Coupon Croc for those who are still planning their vacation tour.
18. Five tips for Choosing a Wedding Guest Outfit (on TidBitsFromAMom.blogspot.com): wedding is important not only for just married, but for you being a guest as well. Professional advice from Mother of the Bride Outfits
20. 5 Effective Ways to Make Money from Banner Advertising (on GeekBusiness.com): Dhruv Kapoor of OffshoReally.com shares ideas to approach banner ads effectively.
21. SEO Tips for Bloggers: Developing and Implementing your Keyword Strategy (on webologist.co.uk): key points on the basic of your SEO by Gez Hebburn from FreshEgg.com
22. Ten Cheap Date Ideas That Won’t Make You Look Like a Cheapskate (on mojosavings.com): creative approach may save you some money and leave an incredible impression to your date. Ideas by Andrew Kardon from JoeShopping.com
23. How to Write Three Great Posts in One Day (on homebiz.bukiki.com): not sure if Anthony Benedict from inetzeal.com wrote it as advice for guest bloggers, but it surely is useful for those who need to write a lot everyday.
24. Designer Swimwear For Women On Vacation – Expert Advice 2011 (on direct-passportvisas.com): Susan Bodack is an expert on swim wear from instyleswimwear.com and knows for sure what women need this season.
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- How to Brainstorm Awesome Content Ideas! #MyBlogGuest - July 24, 2014
- How to: Create Useful Group Interview that Go Hot On Twitter #MyBlogGuest - July 17, 2014
- Announcing @MyBlogU: Brainstorm & Create EPIC Content #MyBlogU - July 3, 2014