We value our members’ suggestions (and always make our best to implement them all) – so our new feature is %100 user-suggested!
Love them or hate them, infographics are everywhere and they are generally very well received by the readers, so we have realized that making it easier for our users to exchange infographics should be a cool idea!
So here you go: the Gallery of Infographics!
♥ For publishers guest infographics are a great way to diversify blog content and entertain as well as engage their users;
♥ For guest authors that’s a great way to help infographics go viral!
So how will it work?
- The author (PRO member) uploads the infographic to our gallery;
- The author provides as many *unique* descriptions as he/she wants;
- The bloggers (publishers) come daily to offer their blogs for cool relevant infographics which come with unique mini-post.
- The publisher chooses one offer per description (Obviously, the more descriptions, the more offers can be accepted).
- The blogger publishes the infographics and the author helps spread the word.
Everyone is happy!
Now, what are YOUR thoughts?
P.S. If you are willing to give it a chance, please watch this video to find out how the main gallery works!
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- Niche Site #MyBlogGuest Success Story - December 10, 2013
- How to Build Your Author Brand on Google Plus #MyBlogGuest - December 5, 2013
- Meet New MyBlogGuest Logo (It Is Official!) - December 3, 2013