Moderating our Articles Gallery to make sure all the content there meets our requirements is not easy. We have to explain what the “quality” is again and again.
At home I have the quality assurance flowchart created on my white board – you can see the screenshot here. Now I have created a prettier version of it which you can download and give to your content writers or use yourself. It helps to better understand what we are up for:
- Original ideas and styles (“unique” is not enough!)
- Content “written for the web” – meaning it has subheadings and images;
- Content not stuffed with self-serving links (we allow no more than 2 links per article);
- Content which is easy to copy paste and which does not require long editing and re-formatting work.
Feel free to download it here (click the image for larger version):
Latest posts by Ann Smarty (see all)
- #AtomicChat Hosted by Ann Smarty This Week - January 27, 2015
- Win $1000 by Accomplishing Your Blogging New Year’s Resolutions! #myblogguest - December 4, 2014
- Win $800 by Brainstorming Daily - September 18, 2014