It has turned into a great tradition of ours to share publicly guest posts arranged through our community.
I always feel proud creating this round-up: I can see there’s something for everyone in here. Some people go after large, popular blogs placing there guest posts for large audience; others prefer tiny, niche-specific blogs that tightly relate to their topic of expertise.
I can see great benefits behind both the approaches and I am happy we are able to cover any needs. To prove it, here are 25 guest posts from our new members- way to go!
3. Find Your Passion and Never Work Again (over at Make Money Online): Mark over at Custom Application Development describes how to unlock the passion and realize the idea of being able to walk away from a tedious and life draining job.
5 . 5 Tips For Making Great Blog Comments That Get Accepted (over at Quick Online Tips): Lee Dobbins of Website Promotion Blueprint explains how to comment the right way: nothing turns effective until you spend time and effort!
8. Optimizing Search Traffic for the Holidays (over at Link Assistant Blog): Collin Elder of MyPhoneDeals teaches online retailers and businesses to benefit from the heavier traffic and consumers who can double or triple their online time during the holiday season.
10. Is Outsourcing SEO a Good Idea? (over at WebmasterFormat): Val Danylchuk of Web Tracking Guide shows us how to choose the golden middle between those SEO companies that produce poor results and those which are too expensive.
12. Five Ways to Raise an Emotionally Intelligent Toddler (over at Raising Small Souls): Tracy O’Connor of Potty Training Power explains how many of the things parents instinctively do for their children are also good for developing patience, frustration tolerance, tenacity and empathy.
13. What Should You Expect After Getting on The Front Page of Digg/StumbleUpon (over at Link Assistant Blog): Finder Mind representative shares his experience on how to get prepared for your “front page” moment.
14. How to Grocery Shop (over at Biz Chick Blogs): CouponSherpa blogger shares a starting point for online grocery shopping and also explains how online grocery shopping help out with the grocery store hassle.
15. Calling All Hikers, Bikers, and Walkers: Find the Best Trails Online (over at Bond with Karla): Jessy Troy of Trainer Fitness lists some awesome websites that have been created to show you different trails in and around your area. This is also great for anyone who plans on going on a vacation, or moving to a new area. You can find somewhere to indulge your hobby without breaking a sweat…at least until you get onto the trail.
16. Top Models and Crush Videos-Really? (over at Pledging for Change): criticizes New Zealand’s Next Top Model show ad and asks why hurting an animal is the new image of choice to suggest beauty and power.
17. Why Your Site Might Have A Critical Copyright Problem (over at Rinf): Richard A. Chapo explains how an archaic law causes a host of problems on the web and why most sites have a critical copyright problem and the owners don’t even know it.
18. 7 Web Design Techniques That Should Be Dead by Now (over at Webmaster View): Tavis J. Hampton of TravisOnline calls us up to move on and forget about 1999 design techniques. There are plenty of poor design techniques, some of them more recent than others, but the following are seven that should have died a long time ago.
20. How Secure Are Your Lead Generation Forms? (over at PVM Garage): Mark Simon shares some very useful tips to keep your data secure because any form where data is collected is a potential target for people looking to steal data.
22. Your Pet Parrot, Rat, or Snake is No Longer a Service Animal (over at Lawsuit Millionaires): John of LegalMatch Law Blog shares some interesting legal facts about which animals you (as a business owner) are required to allow on the premises.
24. Five Technologies You Need to Run a Successful Business (over at Captured Tech): Steve Patterson of web conferencing services discusses how technology can make your business smarter and more efficient.
Latest posts by Joseph (see all)
- Chatting Guest Blogging at #Pitchboxchat - December 19, 2018
- How to Collaborate on Content: Co-Create, Interview and Find Guest Bloggers! #BizapaloozaChat - December 5, 2017
- Ann Smarty Talking Influencer Marketing at #BW_Chat Twitter Chat - February 26, 2016