I don’t know why but when I write or just think about guest blogging not intentionally I compare it with some off-line things, activities, etc. Well, at least in many cases.
This time my choice was made for snowballs.
The idea is the following: It you take a cupped hand of snow it won’t go far from you nor will it reach one of your objects. Well, it might cover you with a snow dust though.
But if you make your snowball properly, it will have a lot more chances to reach the target.
And now how I associate it with guest blogging? The better your guest post is (the higher quality content it provides and the more thoroughly targeted you make it), the more chance you have to achieve your goals.
So, thank you all for throwing your ‘snowballs’ away with MyBlogGuest in December, 2011 and enjoy!
1. Top 5 Places to Find Inspiration for Blog Posts (via OpportunitiesPlanet.com): great article by Stacie Grissom of scarves.net on ideas for people who blog a lot and need some additional sources of inspiration – not surprisingly some of the most popular social networks are among them.
3. Are the Elliptical Machines Bad for Your Knees? (over at wellnesssultana.blogspot.com): if you have doubts choosing a trainer for your home due some peculiarities of your knees then experienced opinion by K. M. Morgan of ellipticalmachines.net might help.
4. Four iPhone Apps for DJ’s (over at globalgoodgroup.com): iPhone apps are used in all spheres of our life today, this is a selection for those who can’t live without iPhones and music by Damian Davila of idaconcpts.com
6. Top 10 Jackie Chan Movies (via people.bukiki.com): Samet Bilir of azframes.com is obviously a fan of that great and one of the most entertaining actors of several generations… How old is he? Is going to grow old ever?
7. What is the Social Value of Your Blog? (over at webtrafficroi.com): this guest post by Jeff Gross of arvernebythesea.com is based on the point of view of social networks and social media tools that all bloggers should be aware of.
12. Tips For Staying Fit This Winter (over at detoxcleansing.org): the winter is still outside (in many countries) so these tips by Nicole Rodgers of fourhourworkweek.com could be useful if you want to meet a healthy spring.
15. Understanding Nutrition to Help You Lose Weight (over at bumstumsandthighs.com): Nathan Joynt of gaiamtv.com knows that loosing weight could be very complicated, and you should know a lot about your nutrition process to make it easier for you to shed extra pounds.
16. Get your Website and Pages Indexed Quickly – 4 Easy Tips (over at link-assistant.com): the sooner you get indexed the sooner you achieve your goals. Do it in 4 steps with Suzanne Edwards of cashforgoldusa.com
18. London Strikes Back: A Small Taste of Culture in the Capital (via tastekulcha.com): sometimes we know more about the capital than about the whole country. Is London the case? Samet Bilir of azframes.com
20. Skills You Should Have to Become a Good Web Designer (over at lakeshorebranding.com): guest post by our member wblteam of mdesignmedia.com on one of the most demanded and highly paid professions in the world.
24. Social Media and the Decline of Authority (over at nowsell.com): the author of this article who writes for findermind.com believes that the power comes from communication. Well, at least I know for sure that good communications skills can really solve so many problems.
26. How Seniors Use Social Media (via webmasterview.com): Internet has no boarders and doesn’t care about age of its users anymore. Sandra Harris of houstonseniorhome.com is not surprised about that at all.
29. Want To Promote Your Blog For Free? We Are Not Joking! (over at howitoo.com): people who work at getlinkspro.com like Jeet know for sure that it’s not a joke!
33. Three Cheap, Fun Ways to Increase Your Hitting Ability (via baseballsquare.com): don’t worry, it’s for baseball players only, listed by Tim of cabledeals.org, a short tutorial video included as well.
35. Using a Second Language to Get Ahead While Freelancing (via OpportunitiesPlanet.com): being bilingual or multilingual is always great to expose more opportunities worldwide. Adria Saracino of pimsleurapproach.com argues that it can even give you a chance to earn double money!