The first month of summer flies so fast and it’s the last Thursday of June already, which means we were running our Guest Post Push #myblogguest Twitter chat today!
Before we discuss the most recent awesome guest post which found home through our platform, let’s not forget that our guest publishing contest has started this week: publish free content to win $1000 how does this sound?
To the best guest posts of the month now:
- Top 3 Flavors.Me Pages That Intrigue: This one makes an awesome use if screenshots – something we all need to embrace!
- How to Turn Your Garden into a Sanctuary of Serenity: Note the great use of images here as well as very detailed research and tips
- 5 Firefox Plugins to Quit Smoking: Note the smart focus here. You can write boring articles about why you should quit OR you can list some cool tools and get noticed!
- I Reckon The Beauty Of Golf Courses Is Really In The Eyes Of The Beholder! A very great example of how even the boring topic can be beautiful and hence interesting and engaging!
- Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Google? A good and timely question is always a great way to engage a user. Are YOU afraid of Google? 🙂
- Gadgets that Have Changed the World: A really great and engaging way of using Creative Commons images
- Get Your Much Needed Break From Technology Another very timely blog for a summer schedule of the tech blog.
- 5 Essential Points You Should Know About Responsive Web Design: One of those lists that are really useful and provide real advice
- 5 Career Building Conferences. A very smart use of links here. Even with manual review you can’t tell which of the links is “self-serving”
- How To Use Pinterest For Motivation: If you want to go hot, follow the trend: write about what is trendy (i.e. #Pinterest for now)
Latest posts by Joseph (see all)
- Chatting Guest Blogging at #Pitchboxchat - December 19, 2018
- How to Collaborate on Content: Co-Create, Interview and Find Guest Bloggers! #BizapaloozaChat - December 5, 2017
- Ann Smarty Talking Influencer Marketing at #BW_Chat Twitter Chat - February 26, 2016