>>> Please follow our chat stream here<<<
This month we talked a lot about linking out. Today we have our traditional PUSH Thursday, but it is special! All posts we are featuring today were published via Elite Gallery. We are still testing it, but it already helps great articles find their great blog-homes.
We also launched a new feature recently that is called “Guest Article Requests”. This is how it works for authors and for blog owners. Next month we’ll talk about it more thoroughly, and now 10 guest posts for your to push!
- 10 Anime Photoshop Tutorials – No idea where the self-serving link is… All links were used as subheadings – wise move! Plus it’s a great list of tutorials.
- Top Ten Tips For Choosing A Stylish Pair Of Glasses – Easy to read, funny, and useful + good sample of linking from the byline.
- 6 Tips To Dealing With Your Child’s Temper Tantrums – Brand-name links used in author bylines look more natural than key-word links.
- Be Your Brand: 5 Tips To Help Your Brand Connect With Customers – Yeah, I know that might look weird, but it’s a great guest post! Brand topic is a good idea to write about + useful resource links + brand-name link in the byline. We are happy to publish such guest posts on our own blog 🙂
- How To Assemble A Patio Garden Using Upcycled Materials – DIY topics can easily fit to any blog niche if approached creatively, e.g. to home improvement, creativity, green, and may be some other niches as well.
- 10 Steps To Preparing For A Job Interview – First impressions do count! What do you think of linking out in this post? Seems like very practical tips for job seekers.
- Dining In Dubai – The Emirates’ Most Popular Dishes – Travel & food are too connected niches. And it’s a good chance to naturally insert a link.
- 6 Tips For The Pregnant Woman: Wardrobe Changes That Matter – All women want to look good, pregnant women – especially. Good topic for all seasons, and might feet well both to most European countries and the USA.
- 3 Lies You’ll Hear on a First Date – I would rather take these as instructions on how not to destroy your relationship on the 1st date 🙂
- Sellers Guide To Deciphering Domain Valuations – Topics like this have to be written by real experts in the field, and be well-researched.
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)
Founder at MyBlogGuest
Ann Smarty is the founder of MyBlogGuest. Feel free to contact her if you have any questions about the platform.
Latest posts by Joseph (see all)
- Chatting Guest Blogging at #Pitchboxchat - December 19, 2018
- How to Collaborate on Content: Co-Create, Interview and Find Guest Bloggers! #BizapaloozaChat - December 5, 2017
- Ann Smarty Talking Influencer Marketing at #BW_Chat Twitter Chat - February 26, 2016