#MyBlogGuest PUSH Thursday SummaryThursday, April 26, 2012 16:47
Quick note first: Here’s our official Youtube Playlist for our users’ video reviews and tutorials. Support our contestants!
What it means is that we pick our users’ best guest posts and help promote them!
Here’s what we’ve been promoting today:
- 5 Traits That Make a True Geek by @erocketSEO at @gogadgits -> Such a creative idea and awesome implementation. Also, FYI Dave was our featured Twitter chat guest, so don’t miss his content brainstorming and creation tips.
- Inspirational Women Who Make Money Online by @jonpaulwade -> As you can figure, I love it because it has me in the list Ok, joking aside, it’s a great example of how content can put you into contact of influencers.
- Can Google Tell If We Are Happy or Not? via @opportplanet by @Integrityseouk -> I really like the idea behind the article. And good question!
- A Comic’s Guide to Selling Your “Stuff” On eBay via @forumfan by @Orangemen_44 -> What an awesome way to structure the article! Mind the creative subheadings here!
- Ingenious Anti-Smoking Campaigns via @PsychGuy3 -> A very cool way to re-focus content to the topic of your interest (cough links)
- 5 Of The Healthiest And Greenest Cities In America via @greenerideal by @RYPMarketing -> Beautiful one! Totally deserves such a great home!
- How Not to Act In a Facebook Group via @LearnAboutUs by @DevonDudeman -> Popular topic + great points here.
- Tips for Dressing Your Age via @stilettojungle -> Notice the smart, totally relevant way to use links here.
- Home Gadgets for the Coming Zombie Apocalypse @GeekAdviser & @SEOGadget -> Mind the relevance here and read the authors’ content re-focusing tactics in our Twitter chat summary of April, 12.
- 4 Accolades of Twitter Chat by our awesome @socialwebcafe
Next week we’ll talk about blog owners and how they can do the most of their guest posts:
- Crafting editorial guidelines;
- Having the power to reject low-quality articles;
- Using MyBlogGuest to find great free content!
Tune in next week, Thursday, 11 a.m. EDT / 3 p.m. GMT