Upcoming (7/26/13) MyBlogGuest Google+ Hangout On Air (New Time!)
Are you ready for our July 2013 MyBlogGuest Google+ Hangout On Air? It is coming up, Friday, July 26, 2013.
MBG Hangout: 1pm EDT Google+ Event Page
Google helps us out by providing the time in our own time zone. If you click on the event, above, you will see what time it is in YOUR time zone, based on your Internet Service Provider.
You may also manually check your time zone here.
MyBlogGuest New Features
We will be talking about even more of the awesome new features at MyBlogGuest. You thought MyBlogGuest was done, didn’t you? Nope, still more to come and you will want to come hang out to find out more. You can get a preview, by reviewing some of the summaries, here:
- #MyBlogGuest Direct Feature Enhanced And Explained: Free Content Right To Your Blog Dashboard!
- Google Authorship For Guest Blogging (Author and Publisher FAQ)
- Google Authorship Is Now Supported (and Encouraged)
The Google+ hangout is recorded and we will snap a nice picture of you from the vid, for the intro. If you prefer not to be included, please let us know during the hangout.
The MyBlogGuest video will be available after the event, and a takeaway version will be available a couple days after the hangout. Here are some videos from past MyBlogGuest Hangouts:
- June MBG Hangout (Takeaways)
- May MBG Hangout (Takeaways)
- April MBG Hangout (Takeaways)
- March MBG Hangout (Takeaways)
Here is the takeaways video from the last hangout (June 2013):
Suggested Topics: July MBG Google+ Hangout
- MBG Feature: Direct Publishing
- MBG Feature: Google Authorship and Benefits
- What are YOUR questions?
Not able to make the hangout, but want to listen in your car? Subscribe to the MyBlogGuest Podcast! Also, you will hear mid-month interviews of MBG users and moderators. You won’t want to miss an episode.
Listen to the most recent podcast. Click on the image, below:
Event Page and Information on Google
The Google+ event page is shown, below, and contains information regarding the July 26, 2013 MyBlogGuest Google+ Hangouts on Air. You may also leave questions there so we can add them to our list of topics for this hangout or the next. At the time that the hangout opens, we will post the invitation link so that you may join in. Remember, this is recorded, so you will become a part of MBG Community history, via video.
Another way to reach the event page is through the MyBlogGuest G+ community page. Click on “Events” and this event will show there. Not a part of the community yet? Comment below this article so we can invite you!
- Hangout: 1pm EDT (new time!) Google+ Event Page (60 min)
See you there!
Deborah Anderson, of SocialWebCafe.TV, is the social media strategist at MyBlogGuest and she hosts the MyBlogGuest monthly hangouts. Join her (@SocialWebCafe) on the weekly #MyBlogGuest Twitter Chats, and of course, these Google+ monthly MBG hangouts. Deborah loves hangouts so much that she now teaches professionals how to use Google+ hangouts effectively.
Latest posts by Deborah Anderson (see all)
- April 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout Paused - April 25, 2014
- March 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout: This SATURDAY (March 29) 11am EDT - March 27, 2014
- February 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout: This SATURDAY (March 1) 11am EST - February 27, 2014