MyBlogGuest hung out on Friday, November 29th, for our November hangout.
The following questions were answered and discussed.
- What are we thankful for this year? (00:01)
- Ann, What can you tell us about MBG contests? (00:50)
- What’s going on in Phil’s world? (02:35)
- Can you tell us some more about article offers and rejections? (03:46)
- How do I find out if I have outstanding articles? (07:25)
- Can there be too many links? Not enough? (07:48)
- What can I get for my kids? (09:53)
We created a takeaways version of the hangout in this short video:
You may also view the November 2013 MyBlogGuest Hangout Full Video.
More Resources from the MyBlogGuest Blog
- Beginner Bloggers: How #MyBlogGuest Helps New Bloggers.
- How to Track Your Guest Posts on Social Media for More Exposure #MyBlogGuest.
- #MyBlogGuest Social Media Networks: Join to Build Your Community.
Visit the MBG Training Library @ Udemy!
Sign up for this free course. Be sure to leave your 5 star rating, to help others to find the free course on Udemy, as well. And, if you have any feedback or requests, please ask the question right inside the course and one of our team members will respond to you.
Subscribe to the Podcast Versions!
Check out the MyBlogGuest Podcast and don’t miss an episode of the MBG hangouts!
Add December 2013 Hangout to Your Calendar
Looking forward to seeing you!
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)
Deborah Anderson, of SocialWebCafe.TV, is the social media strategist at MyBlogGuest and she hosts the MyBlogGuest monthly hangouts. Join her (@SocialWebCafe) on the weekly #MyBlogGuest Twitter Chats, and of course, these Google+ monthly MBG hangouts. Deborah loves hangouts so much that she now teaches professionals how to use Google+ hangouts and take them to the next level.
Latest posts by Deborah Anderson (see all)
- April 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout Paused - April 25, 2014
- March 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout: This SATURDAY (March 29) 11am EDT - March 27, 2014
- February 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout: This SATURDAY (March 1) 11am EST - February 27, 2014