MyBlogGuest hung out on Friday, June 28th for our June hangout.
- Ann Smarty provided an update on all things MBG, including a technology update.
- We reviewed the topic of linking, as well as SEO.
- Ann explained the value of the MBG Brand and why it is important to promote quality.
- Ann shared the process for the *New* Article Requests feature.
- Don provided an update on the elite articles gallery and how you, too, can become an elite author.
We created a takeaways version of the hangout in this short video:
You may also view the June 2013 MyBlogGuest Hangout Full Video.
More Resources from the MyBlogGuest Blog
- Live Collection of Guest Post Opportunities: Article Requests For #MyBlogGuest Authors
- Introducing #MyBlogGuest Article Requests For Publishers (Blog Owners)
- How #MyBlogGuest Elite Articles Work
- Summing Up: #MyBlogGuest Linking Practices
- #MyBlogGuest Self-linking Rules Update
Subscribe to the Podcast Versions!
Check out the MyBlogGuest Podcast and don’t miss an episode of the MBG hangouts!
Add July 2013 Hangout to Your Calendar
Looking forward to seeing you!
Deborah Anderson, of SocialWebCafe.com, is the social media strategist at MyBlogGuest and she hosts the MyBlogGuest monthly hangouts. Join her (@SocialWebCafe) on the weekly #MyBlogGuest Twitter Chats, and of course, these Google+ monthly MBG hangouts. Deborah loves hangouts so much that she now teaches professionals how to use Google+ hangouts effectively.
Latest posts by Deborah Anderson (see all)
- April 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout Paused - April 25, 2014
- March 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout: This SATURDAY (March 29) 11am EDT - March 27, 2014
- February 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout: This SATURDAY (March 1) 11am EST - February 27, 2014