MyBlogGuest hung out on Friday, August 30th, for our August hangout.
The following questions were answered and discussed.
- What’s new? (00:01)
- What is Ann’s update? (00:21)
- What is going on in the MBG G+ Community? (02:21)
- What does Sana have to say? (05:22)
- What are MBG users saying? (Alex Yong) (05:49)
- What are MBG users asking? (Alex Yong) (06:11)
- What are the advantages to putting articles in the gallery? (06:24)
- What is the definition of “Free?” (07:16)
- What is the verified author feature in MBG? (08:24)
- How do I develop regular contributor relationships? (11:19)
- What’s new with Viral Content Buzz? (13:02)
- Any final thoughts? (13:59)
- How can I maximize the effectiveness of using Viral Content Buzz? (12:28)
We created a takeaways version of the hangout in this short video:
You may also view the August 2013 MyBlogGuest Hangout Full Video.
More Resources from the MyBlogGuest Blog
- Live Collection of Guest Post Opportunities: Article Requests For #MyBlogGuest Authors
- Introducing #MyBlogGuest Article Requests For Publishers (Blog Owners)
- How #MyBlogGuest Elite Articles Work
- Why and How To Accept Guest Posts Using #MyBlogGuest
- Google Authorship Is Now Supported (and Encouraged) at #MyBlogGuest
- #MyBlogGuest Direct Feature Enhanced and Explained: Free Content Right To Your Blog Dashboard!
Subscribe to the Podcast Versions!
Check out the MyBlogGuest Podcast and don’t miss an episode of the MBG hangouts!
Add September 2013 Hangout to Your Calendar
Looking forward to seeing you!
Deborah Anderson is the social media strategist at MyBlogGuest and she hosts the MyBlogGuest monthly hangouts. Join her (@SocialWebCafe) on the weekly #MyBlogGuest Twitter Chats, and of course, these Google+ monthly MBG hangouts. Deborah loves hangouts so much that she now helps professionals how to take their hangouts to the next level, with her HangoutQueen.com coaching..
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)
Deborah Anderson, of SocialWebCafe.TV, is the social media strategist at MyBlogGuest and she hosts the MyBlogGuest monthly hangouts. Join her (@SocialWebCafe) on the weekly #MyBlogGuest Twitter Chats, and of course, these Google+ monthly MBG hangouts. Deborah loves hangouts so much that she now teaches professionals how to use Google+ hangouts and take them to the next level.
Latest posts by Deborah Anderson (see all)
- April 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout Paused - April 25, 2014
- March 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout: This SATURDAY (March 29) 11am EDT - March 27, 2014
- February 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout: This SATURDAY (March 1) 11am EST - February 27, 2014