MyBlogGuest hung out on Friday, May 31st for our May hangout.
Our participants for this hangout included (in order of Google layout): Ann Smarty, Brooke McDonald, Don Sturgill, Erin Walsh, Gerald Weber, Helen Hoefele, Min Min, Phil Turner, Shannon Hutcheson, and Deborah Anderson.
We created a takeaways version of the hangout in this short video:
- Ann Smarty joined us. She shared thoughts about pen names and the need to brand the pen name.
- Our favorite topic: Bylines (including advice from Ann)
- Ann shared “How To Talk To Clients” while providing quality service.
- We discussed “Ann’s Open Letter“
- Don shared about relationship building and educating the client.
- And… We discussed linking… and more linking!
You may also view the May 2013 MyBlogGuest Hangout Full Video.
More Resources from the MyBlogGuest Blog
Subscribe to the Podcast Versions!
Check out the MyBlogGuest Podcast and don’t miss an episode of the MBG hangouts!
Add June 2013 Hangout to Your Calendar
Looking forward to seeing you!
Deborah Anderson is the MBG social media strategist, as well as hosting the MyBlogGuest monthly hangouts. Join her (@SocialWebCafe) on the weekly #MyBlogGuest Twitter Chats, and of course, these Google+ monthly MBG hangouts. Also, watch for her upcoming curriculum on the topic of Google+ hangouts.
Latest posts by Deborah Anderson (see all)
- April 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout Paused - April 25, 2014
- March 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout: This SATURDAY (March 29) 11am EDT - March 27, 2014
- February 2014 #MyBlogGuest Google Hangout: This SATURDAY (March 1) 11am EST - February 27, 2014