Update: contest winners are announced here
There’s no other tool as effective for content marketing than our two sister platforms ViralContentBuzz and MyBlogGuest. I am telling as the one who is using them on a daily basis!
So for our quarterly contest we decided to combine the two and let you see that for yourself!
The grand prize is $3000
You can win it all if you effectively combine the two platforms. But there will be no losers though! Imagine the huge opportunity here: You are publishing free content and getting social media shares and traffic to it! Time well spent!
Here the details: Read more »
Join our Twitter chat and ask questions here =>#MyBlogGuest Twitter chat
At #MyBlogGuest we have always been trying to be more than just a guest post placement platform. We have always wanted you to build your community with us as well as get trained.
With our multiple training efforts we pride ourselves to be one of the most effective content marketing tool:
- We educate our members of best practices and new trends in content marketing via these Twitter chats, in our Google Plus community and at our guest blogging Google Plus hangouts
- We actually show guest blogging in action by sharing our users’ case studies and examples of best guest posts to learn from
- We actually connect you to bloggers and authors both within our free forum and using PRO tools
With our platform you can get both educated, trained and connected…
Read more »
There can never be too many connections, right? And we are very happy that we can help you build at least some of them!
Please welcome guest posts published back in December 2013. Sharing them is a great and easy way to get some new connections 😉
1. Italy (over at voya.ge): One of the key ingredients of happiness is exploring something new, whether it will be going to a new place where you have never been, learning a foreign language, meeting new people, eating something delicious or.. shopping? 🙂 Gabriele knows where to get these all at once, and the answer is – Italy, for sure! Great start for a new year (and don’t forget to take “Eat, Pray, Love” with you, anyway you will need a good reading on the way).
2. Who Said Teeth Are Boring? (via health-host.co.uk): Always vital subject. But this article by Dr. Jeffrey Pass of southfloridadentalcare.com proves that revolutions may really happen “under your nose”. Read more »
Join our Twitter chat to participate weekly at 11 am EST on Thursdays by signing in here =>MyBlogGuest Twitter chat
We’ve talked about re-packaging previously at #myblogguest. This time let’s focus on creating a digital asset, i.e. an “ever-green’ piece of content.
Evergreen content is one that never gets old. It’s not easy to create, especially in such ever-changing niches as search, social, technology, etc.
But it’s still possible!
If you think about it, basic concepts of search engine optimization haven’t changed in years. If you had written an article on crafting catchy, concise and engaging titles years ago, it would still stand true today…
That’s the type of the content we are looking into…
Here are 3 ways to turn your old articles into ever-green content: Read more »
Jump in our chat to participate weekly at 11 am EST on Thursdays =>MyBlogGuest Twitter chat
Last week we sort of said good-buy to 2013! And today is our final chat for this year!
Please don’t forget to check out winners of our latest contest! Cheers to all the participants 🙂
Hope you enjoyed celebrating Christmas with your families and friends! It’s a great time of the year. And we are happy to have all of you at our community!
Please share and support the below posts published via MyBlogGuest forum in December 2013:
Read more »
For autumn contest we had only one winning criteria: User voting. The reason is, that’s really a creativity contest, so there’s no way to judge creativity, so we let the community decide!
Our voting was over yesterday and here are the results:
Read more »
2013 year was an exciting and busy time for us at #myblogguest. We were trying to keep up with all the blogging and marketing changes and trends.
We were working on new features to give our members more content marketing opportunities and diversify free content we are offering to our publishers.
Let’s recall what has been done so far! Read more »
Are you ready for our December 2013 MyBlogGuest Google+ Hangout On Air? It is coming up, Friday, December 20, 2013.
MBG Hangout: 1pm EST Google+ Event Page
Google helps us out by providing the time in our own time zone. If you click on the event, above, you will see what time it is in YOUR time zone, based on your Internet Service Provider.
You may also manually check your time zone here. Read more »
MyBlogGuest hung out on Friday, November 29th, for our November hangout.
The following questions were answered and discussed.
- What are we thankful for this year? (00:01)
- Ann, What can you tell us about MBG contests? (00:50)
- What’s going on in Phil’s world? (02:35)
- Can you tell us some more about article offers and rejections? (03:46)
- How do I find out if I have outstanding articles? (07:25)
- Can there be too many links? Not enough? (07:48)
- What can I get for my kids? (09:53)
We created a takeaways version of the hangout in this short video:
Read more »
We had some awesome submissions to our pre-holiday contest this year! They totally make our Christmas and New Year special!
Here are all the submissions in the order they were submitted:
Read more »